I'd love help dialling in! Sealed room CO2 enriched!

I am technically recirculating the air when the exhaust is in use. I suppose my hope would be to be able to get the humidity into the drain through the dehumidifier that way I won't be wasting CO2 with an exhaust fan. I should likely install a larger exhaust fan as well even if it's just for the high RH days... Or vent it to the outside as suggested.

Ahh.. that’s where numbers and math are gonna come in. Figuring out whether it’s cheaper to dehu or if it’s cheaper to replace lost CO2. I imagine this is going to heavily depend on your cost of power vs co2. That’s a bit more technical. Figuring out your air exchange rates, level of CO2 replenishment, and kWh for dehus

My gut tells me it’s easier, cheaper, and more efficient to replace co2 but I don’t know the costs so I’m not willing to die on that hill lol.

Ahh.. that’s where numbers and math are gonna come in. Figuring out whether it’s cheaper to dehu or if it’s cheaper to replace lost CO2. I imagine this is going to heavily depend on your cost of power vs co2. That’s a bit more technical. Figuring out your air exchange rates, level of CO2 replenishment, and kWh for dehus

My gut tells me it’s easier, cheaper, and more efficient to replace co2 but I don’t know the costs so I’m not willing to die on that hill lol.
My gut tells me your right lol

I am technically recirculating the air when the exhaust is in use. I suppose my hope would be to be able to get the humidity into the drain through the dehumidifier that way I won't be wasting CO2 with an exhaust fan. I should likely install a larger exhaust fan as well even if it's just for the high RH days... Or vent it to the outside as suggested.

are you sure you are even losing the c02? it really should fall to the lower part of the space. it's gonna take a mighty extractor to pull it out.

we ran our spaces room in room using lung rooms. the extractor was in the main lung room, and we had active air intake and exhaust from each grow space. we conditioned the lung room air and it kept the grow spaces in line. it turned out to be efficient, maybe something you want to explore.

edit : if you want to tweak your c02 distribution, it works a bit better with the manifold a couple inches above the canopy, and the holes only pointed downward, not sideways. it was the first suggestion we got when we tried it.

Back
Top Bottom