If you could get high with Anyone - Past or Present - who would it be?

Re: If you could get high with ANYONE (past or present), who would it be?

I think it would be fun to smoke with dave chappelle :cool: or b-real :grinjoint: or megan fox :cheesygrinsmiley:

o and one more thing , u wont believe this but i actually got high with dave chappelle when he was a nobody back in 98 in college. he came to my school to do a standup show and i was the editor of the paper there. after interviewing him i invited him to smokey da smokey with me before his show.
a few years later this cat went on to become huge. o and i also once smoked with the lox , the rappers used to sing money power respect.
no doubt

o and one more thing , u wont believe this but i actually got high with dave chappelle when he was a nobody back in 98 in college. he came to my school to do a standup show and i was the editor of the paper there. after interviewing him i invited him to smokey da smokey with me before his show.
a few years later this cat went on to become huge. o and i also once smoked with the lox , the rappers used to sing money power respect.
no doubt
Hey man, he was in You Got Mail in 98'

dude, halfbaked came out in 98

Steven King (a longtime puffer himself) I'd just love to hear what he'd say all supper baked.
Just watch his lectures on TED: Ideas worth spreading , he probably is baked all the time. I would be :smokin:
Edit: Never mind I can't find him on that site, strange I thought he'd be there. I'll leave the link up because its a cool site anyway.

1. Chuck Norris

2. Mr. T

3. The Fonz

Steven King (a longtime puffer himself) I'd just love to hear what he'd say all supper baked.

from what i hear he frequents the bar across the street from my house quite often, maybe i will get a chance to find out one day!

Soniq420,Weedpipe, Tunes420, SouthernOnt, greenisland, Pericodaking , borntorun , DGMGH , kruizin ,siscokid , moslowjj , Mr Smith , swampgas , pan4gold49 , McBudz , Mary420juana , My man sonzor , tricome , l8tnightskunk , Chek , my brother fluroman , User , Harry Red , Be IRIE...
And many more ! It would be a nice conversation , and i hope some day we will all light up and laugh on past and difficult times when MJ was ...ilegal!:adore: 420 Mag

^^ Hey no hookups on the boards :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just kidding Bro

Great sentiment; way back then when MJ was illegal ;)

BOB MARLEY ! gotta be the #1 i'd LOVE to burn wit... jes IMAGINE .:ganjamon:
also KAT WILLIAMS chuz i think it'd be HELLA FUNNY.:bong::rofl:
On the more serious note Einstein & President Obama..i wouldnt mind getting in very serious conversations with them, to help save our world..:peace:

& of course JAH the man himself ... that'd be some experience

:passitleft::amen:

Let's see...

The late Senator McCarthy's dad - maybe I could convince him to wear a condom.
Ralph Nader's dad - ditto.
Imhotep - exchange of knowledge.
Someone who was only visiting this planet - so I could stow-away when they left.

I think I would have liked to smoke with Michael Jackson, could you imagine the conversations? lol R.I.P. my dude

i would have to say DAVE CHAPPELLE. if you ever watched him on his interview for inside actors studios. he really talks about some deep stuff about the entertainment industry. then theirs also the fact that he is the greatest comedian after richard pryor. im sure he would have the most hilarious stories.

i would also like to smoke weed with tupac. just to ask him. WHO THE HELL SHOT YA!?

or i would like to smoke with all of our congressmen. so, they can finally understand where we are coming from.

Back
Top Bottom