If You Had a limited time where you were legal

boldnbeautifu

If your card was coming up and you could not find anyone to renew ...

Had very little financial resources what would you do?

If you had growing plants..in a secure environment gates locked ..etc.
would you still let them grow or destroy them..

Just asking as there must be someone at some point in a similar situation.

I guess I would then weigh out the risks?

Is MMJ accessible from a "safe" source elsewhere? (in safe I mean quality meds, and low risk of arrest or dealing with seedy people, like a good friend that grows or hooks up)
**getting charged with possession usually is much lighter than cultivation if the situation arises, either one sucks but if it happened which would you choose?

Is your grow op small like just 1 or 2 plants or are you talking more like above 10+ plants? The smaller the grow including electric use, noise, room size, heat signature are all things to look at... If your op is very small and your not pushing your limits, then your risk of getting caught is much less than that of a larger scale grow using multiple lights, vents...blah blah blah...not to mention more odor to mask... This would definitely be part of my decision..

Who knows about your grow... If nobody knows and nobody will find out it makes much more of a difference than if just 1 or 2 people know.. as well all know, people talk, so depending on if your grow is secret or known, would also be a factor to consider...

Is your grow outdoor or indoor... If indoor and stealth, then I would definitely weigh the risk much less than an outdoor grow that is visible to the public and private parties.

Where do you buy your nutrients.... Sometimes I have read that some hydroponics shops in illegal states may be "targets" for surveillance by LE, so if you have limited resources for buy growing supplies you may want to consider online shopping or be extra careful. Not saying this happens a lot, but it does happen, so you want to be extra careful and this would be a large consideration in my decision.

What are you doing with your "waste" materials... leave trimmings, spend soil, rootballs, stems... do you have a place to compost this or dispose of it safely? this would be part of my consideration as well...

I can't give you a definite answer as a green light or red light because only you can make that decision...but these are some of the things I would look at before making that decision...

be careful whatever you do.... the laws are so unjust to make medical users feel like criminals and have to remain underground, even in "legal" states.... The biggest thing you could do for yourself would be to help get the right people in office "pro cannabis" so that we can reverse these unjust laws...

Back
Top Bottom