If you hold in the smoke, will you get more high?

yeah i was wondering the same thing. . . wanted to see if they posted anything about the cannacup. . .

Dude, my buddy and I were sharing a joint and he did like 4 massive hits (hes a saxophone player so that gets his lungs ready for 30sec. hits) and i did like 12 mini hits (3-5 sec.) and we were just as baked

kylejones said:
does any1 know what happend to pottv.com?

Mr Pot-tv got busted in Canada by American DEA but pot-tv still exists.

Perhaps it's a matter of the web address you typed.. it's

https://www.pot-tv.net/

Good day and good luck.:smokin:

No but it'll guarantee the tar and other bad and ugly things will permeate your lungs.. boy, that sounds like fun.

Vape, don't smoke.

_BlAzEr_ said:
i have a couple of questions...

Q1)so say i take a medium size hit... hold it in for about 10 seconds blow it out and do that about 3-4 times..
then i take big hits and hold it in for about 7 seconds... blow it out and do that about 3-4 times...
from what i understand ^^up there^^ the medium size hits will work better?
if that is true...that is fuckin tight... bcuz i've been doing the big hit technique and getting fucked up
so if i start the medium size hit technique i'll get fuckin blitzed out of my skull?

Q2)i've heard from a lot of ppl that after you get done chiefin and your pretty fucked... then you smoke cigarettes and it increases your high hella bad?
that is just wat i've heard... are they correct in saying this?

Please someone respond to my questions.. thx
Ok, its not really the size of the hit, it's the AMOUNT of hits. (it's surface area not volume that gets you high).
And yeah, cigs can give you a mad buzz. It's the nicotine, in my opinion, not worth it.

When I first started, I held in the smoke for as long as I could, and always got baked. Now that I'm older, and many thousands of cigs later, my lungs aren't as good as they once were, so I take many smaller hits, and hold it in for like 5 seconds, and still get baked!

I honestly can't tell the difference, with the exception that the smaller hits are much easier on the lungs.

what u guys know bout ghosting a hit. we take milky chalk dust torture bong hits...and hold them for 20-40 seconds...and when we exhale no smoke or very little comes out....this ='s traumatized

Back
Top Bottom