If YOU might be a stoner.

merickson said:
If you think that blunt, hit and chronic are nouns........you might be a stoner.

If you cheer for Jamaica in the Olympics.............you might be a stoner.

If you'd rather be a farmer in Medocino than in Napa........you might be a stoner.

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

If you're telling a story and halfway through say "What was I talking about?"...you might be a stoner

lol funny man
If you spend more money than your mom in the garden section at the store you might be a stoner.:smokin3:
If you cant remember what you ate after you ate last night you might be a stoner.:hmmmm:
If your "perscriptsion" has a warning label on it telling you to avoid operating a motor vehichle you might be a stoner.:smokin:

:cool:
:bong: :bongrip:

Lol keep this going guys

TheLife said:
if you forgot plastic sandwich bags were made for sandwich's you might be a stoner.

LMFAO!!!!!!

If your lighter has scorch marks on the side, you might be a stoner.

If you carry Visine to 'get the red out', you might be a stoner.

If you've ever used a tampon wrapper as a paper, you might be a stoner.

If you know how to make a pipe out of a toilet paper roll/drink bottle/piece of food, you might be a stoner.

:bongrip:

Here's to all the stoners!

cybregrrl said:
If you know how to make a pipe out of a toilet paper roll/drink bottle/piece of food, you might be a stoner.

:laughtwo: hahah I can do that.

If you tend forget where you put things..(keys, I.D, cellphone..etc) alot...then you might be a stoner.

If any day in the past is referred to ..."the other day"...you may be a stoner.

When you walk into a fast food place and the people working there already know what your going to order...than you might be a stoner.

If you buy a 2L of pop just to make a waterfall...you make be a stoner...

If you chip a front tooth trying to give the Statue of Liberty a hickey,
If you wake up April 21 in the woods dressed in a moose suit,
If you can roll a phat one from what falls out of your keyboard when you turn it upside down and shake it,
you just might be a stoner.

If you need 3 weeks to study for a piss test............. you might be a stoner.

If you've ever told a rookie, "Suck now!", and you're both fully clothed............. you might be a stoner.

If your no carb diet consists of joints instead of bongs............. you might be a stoner.

If you have ever lost pot that was under other pot you might be a stoner
If you ever stole all the ice from the freezer for the ice bong your a stoner
If you try to see the difference between i cant believe its not butter and regular butter your a stoner.

If you arrange with your boss to start work early so you can be home at 4:15 ........you might be a stoner.

If it was your bosses idea ........he might be a stoner.

If you've spent 30 minutes studying a 420Girl's picture to see if she has fake plants ........you might be a stoner.

HaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa:rofl: Too funny!

I love this thread

Peace and happiness:peace:

lol good stuff
If you have ever bought an apple with no intention of ever eating it you might be a stoner.
If your tv has gone out but you are still entranced by the black tv show still showing you might be a stoner.
If your idea of playing a video game is taking your car for a drive you might be a stoner.
Lol

this thread is the best

If you know the locations and store hours of every convenience store and fast food joint within a 10 minute driving radius, you might be a stoner.

TheLife said:
if you go to wal-mart just because you think it will be a "trippy adventure" you might be a stoner.

if you think its funny to go into walmart at exactly 4:20am...only to have your car window knocked on by a big bald black guy wondering if you want to smoke a joint.......

I was so blazed that day..and that guy scared the shit out of me cause he was scary looking..no more 4:20 trips to walmart..;_;

you might be a stoner if ...
every time you see a 4-2-0 in any order you think of smoking a bowl..
you smell a skunk and think it smells good
you wake up at 4:19am and think i have a minute will i make it?
..you are a stoner!!! and proud of it

you might be a stoner when you pay your bills AFTER you buy enough to last you till your next paycheck..then feeling better about that go and pay your bills...only to figure out you forgot one...guess it will have be be just a LITTLE late...

when someone says... " want to go for a ride"...and you automatically grab your bowl and lighter and assume it's a burn cruise, you might be a stoner.

When your at a concert and you see the chronic candy sign and stare at it for about 15 min just because it "looks Cool" ( hey the signs were something I had never seen I thought I was seeing things. ) you might be a stoner.

when you forget what you were going to type here....and you just had it 5 seconds ago..you might be a stoner.

You might be a stoner....if your idea of a buffet...is a packed, bowl, bong, steam roller, joints, and blunts...and everyone is over to share...and you just start on one side, and move to the next taking a hit off of each one. ( love these buffets.)

If your saturday eyeballs look like they're made of lean bacon......you might be a stoner.

Back
Top Bottom