I'm A New Grower - Long Time Smoker

CabinetGrower

Just wanted to thank U & to say Hi! I'm a New Grower Long Time Smoker. Since I was 13 I Guess so that's Wow. That's a Bit and some eh! lol. I can't get enough of this Forum here @ 420 I found it via Crop King Seeds. I mean, How Amazing is it that We can go online & Order ANY Strain pretty well that's out there. & Then, Create Your OWN Strain According to Taste Preference and or Need.
I LOVE That I'm Canadian & Of the Mellow Variety @ That Eh! LMAO I have only made it to Buffalo N.Y. as I Live like a 40 minute drive from the Niagara Falls Bridge & Or Fort Erie & Peace Bridges. I haven't been in over 30 yrs now but I see it everyday a few times @ Least On The T.V. Eh! The U.S.A. that is. lol :volcano-smiley: O.K. Back again. Sorry, I needed My Meds. I'm at present Growing The first Batch of seeds I purchased from Crop King Seeds. White Widow Feminized.

I know they say that U can NEVER TRULY Guarantee a seed to be FEMALE but! All 12 of the seeds I purchased Not Only Germinated & ARE ALL Gorgeous Ladies. 4 of which Seen in My Cabinet. They are also True to Form in potency & Flavor! I have tweaked the latter for my own personal tastes.I'm learning lots of amazing things about my New Passion Growing "MY OWN" Medical Marijuana. & As A DIRECT Result. NO LONGER NEEDING 5 of The Pharmaceutical Prescriptions/poisons I've taken for far to long as it is. & The Cost! Not ANYMORE THOUGH!!! My Cabinet took me Forever to Save Up For but I pulled it together none the less.
It feels FANTASTIC To TRULY Stick it to the Pharmaceutical MAN each & every month when I go to my Pharmacist & Pay LESS for Less.
Oh & the really Kewl Part Is. My Good Man Supports and Encourages my Motives & Said Actions.
IMG_084627.JPG
IMG_076530.JPG
IMG_010445.JPG
IMG_056638.JPG
IMG_060135.JPG
:goodjob: :Namaste: :Namaste: :thanks:

Welcome to the best growing community on the Web. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about finding things around the site. Looks like you've got a good start on your adventure into growing medical strains that are helping you out so much. Another great story of cannabis' success in eliviating so many problems in the human body.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom