I'm back

Jackopotomus

I have been a member on one forum or another since the days of overgrow, I pulled off one "successful" grow over 10 years ago with two 45 watt cfl's, the buds were frosty healthy tasty and potent but I grew less than an ounce. A few half hearted attempts again throughout the years but never really had the space or the time to see a grow to finish. But I'm back and this time I'm not bothering with diy rigging or trying conceal a grow in a cupboard.

I have a 4x4 tent set up with 315w cmh, and 4 inch fan and carbon filter. Fan us plugged into an environmental controller which keep my day time temps under 77 and night time around 70. Humidity isn't really dialed in yet. I'm growing in soil comprised of homemade ewc and promise. Seeds started in that mix in solo cups. I have 4 seeds started, 1 each of the following strains: Sour Diesel#2, Lemon Thai Kush, Chemdawg, and Trainwreck. All seeds from hso.

I dropped all four seeds directly into solo cups on Nov 12th. Nov 16th the Sour Diesel had sprouted followed shortly after by the lemon thai kush. Today is November 18th and this morning the Chemdawg poked its head out. I have been regularly misting with a spray bottle, the sour diesel which appears to be showing its first set of true leaves, is looking a little yellowish so I'm going to back off on the water to see if that helps. I also have 4 7gallon fabricpots of soil cooking with gaia green amendments. Seedling are about 2.5 feet away from the 315w cmh and a tower fan is moving air around the tent.

I have a 76 liter blue tote with two airstones connected to 80 gallon fish tank air pump. I also have a small submersible pump connected to half a garden hose with a sprayer head and the other half of the hose runs from the sink faucet to the tote.

Welcome to 420 magazine sounds like you have it going on do you have any pics of the set up?
You can make a journal so we can see how you do it or plenty in here to help with anything you need!

Back
Top Bottom