I'm going to save my baby

And I came across it in a strange way. Let's just say the stuff came mailed in bags from Colorado with the names of the stuff printed on the bag. I got some blue dream and Maui wowie and grape ape. I also got some called jah kush. I gotta say, I trust it when the name comes on the bag lol. I'm pretty sure this stuff is getting sold legally at some dispensary. I bounced up and down screaming "I'm smoking legally grown bud!" when I got it :) I have a problem with my camera or I would have posted these awesome bud pics, but, here's a pic of some of the other stuff I got.

Nice! I'm trying to get a hold of the Maui Wowie clone for the past six months, couldn't be more difficult! Great stuff, one of my favorite with hints of purpleness! Blue Dream! Got it, never smoked it, supposed to be another bomb sativa. And Grape Ape, goood purple colored kush some of the best purp! I'm puffing on some of my medical Arcata Trainwreck right now. Nice buds! :yummy:

zhummingsig.jpg

f146ee1f.jpg

Here's another pic. Cleaning out my closet today to move her into her own "luxury apartment" pretty ladies deserve their own space. The black light is killing off this weird white mold I noticed. I put the black light over some of it and, it dissapeared in a few hours. I figure if I put the light there it will be beneficial to her.
Quick question: Should I use
The same soil as what the adult plant is growing in or the seedling mix for clones?
Thanks for the interest everyone, it makes me so happy that others enjoy her as much as I do.
Athena

Okay I've got another question, can I still tie her down at this point? I guess the tension will tell me just how much bending she'll take...

f146ee1f.jpg

Here's another pic. Cleaning out my closet today to move her into her own "luxury apartment" pretty ladies deserve their own space. The black light is killing off this weird white mold I noticed. I put the black light over some of it and, it dissapeared in a few hours. I figure if I put the light there it will be beneficial to her.
Quick question: Should I use
The same soil as what the adult plant is growing in or the seedling mix for clones?
Thanks for the interest everyone, it makes me so happy that others enjoy her as much as I do.
Athena

Word? I got Blue Dream n Maui Wowie now, looking at those leaves i'm guessing that's the Maui Wowie right there. :popcorn: That's very interesting about the black light killing off that 'white mold'. That's actually not mold tho go figure, it's powdery mildew I bet you got. The black light won't hurt tho. The same soil should be fine to continue either of those plants, they are both mature enough.:roorrip:

zhummingsig.jpg

d787b842.jpg

Here's what she looks like today. I'm gonna keep posting pics when I clone and when they bud. I don't think I'm ever going to flower mommy here, that's what kids are for!
I'm fairly confident that it's an indica strain with a sativa parent somewhere, those thin leaves look so thin and decorative :) this is why I decided to grow. In the beginning, I just wanted a houseplant. A bonsai bud, if you will. But I knew when she got distressed I owed her more than that. She's in good hands :)

Athena

Nice looking plant first of all keep up the good work. Now I'm no pro at this but the thin spindly leafs on mj plants usually point to a "sativa" dominant plant while wide fat leafs point toward the "indica" strain. Done lots of reading because I have a mystery strain and I'm fairly sure mine is a sativa. Again nice plant deff cant wait to see ur clones flower:)

Back
Top Bottom