I'm no doctor - Noobie concerned about misdiagnosing

dalesdeadbug

Hello all,

First time grower and worried about some health issues that have recently come up. I was hoping that some of you wiser/experienced ladies and gents would take a look at some of pictures and help me come to some kind of conclusion. Suggestions/tips are appreciated. Basically I'm worried that I'll misdiagnose and incinerate my plant.

Specifics:
Space Grow Tent L(30") X W(18") X H(36")
Lights 10 75W CFL (currently using 6-8)
Grow medium Fox Farms soil
Nutrients Fox Farms
Temp/Humidity 85-88 F 16-26% humidity ( I live in a dry area and humidity regulation is turning out to be more of a pain than expected.)
Air Flow (2) 6" clip fans (1 intake 1 outtake) (1) Box fan blowing through rear vent for temp regulation and hopefully stronger stems and leaves.

Currently LST (hopefully I'm doing it correctly)

Store bought clone 50/50 hybrid strain
7"-7.5" height week 2 from purchase and initial transplant

yuVRPV.JPG
rNszH5.JPG
8kSjDn.JPG
jWJUWz.JPG
kvp5Xh.JPG
hglR1p.JPG

Hey dalesdeadbug!
With the low humidity, you will want to keep your temps 5-10f below where you have them. 75-80f would be nice if you could drop it some.
If you didn't dilute the fox farms soil before you planted in it, then you might need to use less of the bottle nutrients until she gets a little bigger. I would go with half of what you're currently using when it comes to the bottled nutes and see how she reacts.

Back
Top Bottom