I'm screwed

Bman8890

So I'm doing my first grow. Only have one plant going . It looks male and female and I have had the light hours at random because I been at work a lot . My plant looks healthy one min then looks like it's gonna die the next . Happy to be on 420 because I need sum serious advice . I don't even know how to post pictures. Any help

Re: I'm screwed ....

what stage is this plant??veg or flower?? you can play with the lights in veg,but in flower they have to have structure

why the reason for the lights non schedule?? at some point you will be away,and the lights have to be on.

---go over to gallery,and select upload and take them from your hard drive,to your online gallery,then when you make a post click photos,pick what you want.
REMEMBER--the photos become property of this site,once on here,they are here.

good,veg stage can be manipulated,as long as they DONT get 12 hours of dark

some in veg use 18 on-6off or 20on-4off or 16 on 8 off--

the picture is a little small,for these old eyes,grab a timer and get them on track,they look sad at times,because they do get tired.at bed time mine look sad and reaching the floor,after 8hr of sleep they are reaching for the lights

oh--at this age of plant, you would have to be a guru to tell sex.

image15760.jpg

:welcome: Bman8890! I've been doing fairly well with 18/6 light schedule and haven't tried any other so far. As far as posting photos, you will find a link in my signature that should be of help. Good Luck! :peace:

Hugs:hug: and welcome to :420: Bman8890 :welcome:

What are your growing plans for your plant? I see it is growing in a cardboard box. I fear the box may break when you lift it after watering or flushing.

There are many wonderful, helpful people on 420 to help you with your grow issues.
:goodluck:

Do you know what kind of soil that is? (Store bought or yard soil?) If store bought, what brand?
Do you have access to a hydroponics store or gardening center?
I highly recommend spending considerable time reading the "How To Grow Marijuana" link shared above!
Definitely get a mechanical timer for your light. Also, do you know what kind of light you're using? How many watts is it/them? If possible, find some "Cool White" light bulbs, compact florescent (CFL) bulbs are easy to find, often with a pretty broad range of color temperatures. 6,500k is ideal for plants in vegetative growth. When shopping for lights, look on the back of the box for the color scale as depicted in ->
geblog31.jpg
<- image. This is just a random pic from the web, but it shows the portion of the packaging that most concerns us. Try to find bulbs at or as close to 6,500k for optimal veg lighting. As the plant gets bigger, more wattage will be required for max growth potential, but you have plenty of time to learn before you get to that point.

I also suggest carefully transplanting your plant and soil into a small flower pot. Ensure that the pot has very good drainage on the bottom. There is no set rule for how many holes, or how big they should be, but I've found that the pot itself is only meant to keep the growing media in it, so if you make your own pot, makes holes as big as you can without worrying if the soil will fall out the bottom.

Might want to get a timer switch so you don't have to manually set every day !

Cost about 10 to 15 bucks & can picked up from DIY stores or even some super markets etc...

I use 16/8 for veg myself... just a cheap as chips grower myself those ol watts add up on the electric bill :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom