Immature pollen sacs falling off male

Honeybadgergrows

Is anyone familiar with this? I’ve spoken to a few friends that breed and said it’s not normal for them. Currently at day 19 of 12/12 and he looks very close to opening, however last week a few immature pollen sacs started falling off of him prior to opening, I didn’t really think anything of it. However, they are definitely coming off him more and more by the day (unopened) I’m not sure what’s going on.
IMG_2422.jpeg

IMG_2365.jpeg

i've seen it happen really late on a couple males. the plants got so loaded they dropped excess pollen sacs as new ones developed.

the "fix" was shortening the day cycle further to 10/14 which pushed the flower sacs to open.

i've seen it happen really late on a couple males. the plants got so loaded they dropped excess pollen sacs as new ones developed.

the "fix" was shortening the day cycle further to 10/14 which pushed the flower sacs to open.
Okay well I’m glad it’s not the first time for anybody lol, I did shorten the lights to 11/13 this morning in an effort to get him to open up.

Okay well I’m glad it’s not the first time for anybody lol, I did shorten the lights to 11/13 this morning in an effort to get him to open up.

it'll stop dropping sacs as soon as it stops making more new ones, when the first few just start to open.

i'm assuming it's a reg. regs are more stable, they react positive to a diminishing light schedule if your lights have enough power.

Back
Top Bottom