In memory of #1 and some baby buds (purple color is lights)

Number 1 was a good boy and has fullfilled his part of the cycle. He has selectively seeded several girls and has now been taken. I have a clone of him too.

Here are a couple of baby bud shots. The purple color is the LED lights and not the plant color. I added a frosty top and show a lower bud forming too

Number 1 (male)

DSC_6171_number1.jpg

DSC_6212_top.jpg

DSC_6220_lowerbud.jpg

one more... for now

DSC_6280_big.jpg

This is #1 girl

I can't wait to see how she turns out ... yeah I know more pics and they are just baby buds but once you start ... :surf:

DSC_6294_1girl.jpg

Those are beautiful! Excellent plants!

What do you use for lighting? The purple buds are memorizing.

Here is my lighting setup... and a LED flashlight :D What I was doing was setting the camera on a tripod and get it all set up to the overhead LED lights then I would set the camera to a 5 second timer so I could get ready with the flashlight. Then I would spotlight the area I wanted to highlight.

DSC_6617_adjusta_clusta.jpg

Very nice, I also learned that I am using my light hangers upside down. I was wondering why people think they are so great. I shouldn't even be admitting to that, haha.

I think they are "upside down" but it just made more sense and gave me greater control to use them like this.

Back
Top Bottom