Incredible Bulk, DWC, Rock Nutrients

finding im feeding them around 15 liters of mix every 48 hours, also having to tie new yoyo's frequently... buds are looking very nice, stems not huge but am seeing heavy buds needing support and nice juicy heads...

over all, after root rot problems ect, impressed with growth.

Hey guys, finished up the plants across 2 harvest. All up 12 ounces. Not a bad harvest considering the problems I ran into.

Lemon haze and new Incredibles going into the tent over the weekend. 7 plants in total.. will start a new blog for that grow soon.

11F5A877-A0D6-409F-A5E4-630D29629D16.jpegC5AD809E-BE99-4D2A-8BA0-2D703F95808F.jpegB2F26D43-E1BE-488E-80EB-A6F450D31989.jpeg3E3854C0-3774-4608-AA23-D30A57170C25.jpeg

Hey man!

Very nice project you got going.

I've done hydro for about 5-6 years and just started a new OG Kush auto grow using similar pods as you. :)

Could I just ask, in regards to the brown algae growth; What temprature do you got in your tanks?

I noticed once I was able to adequately chill my tank, all problems with algae/browning/root rot went away! I currently use an IceProbe Thermoelectric chiller(barely cost anything to run and super quiet) it does wonders to my reservoir. I live in a really warm climat and I keep the temprature in the water at about 19c.

Nice grow journal dude, keep up the good work! :goodjob:

Hey man!

Very nice project you got going.

I've done hydro for about 5-6 years and just started a new OG Kush auto grow using similar pods as you. :)

Could I just ask, in regards to the brown algae growth; What temprature do you got in your tanks?

I noticed once I was able to adequately chill my tank, all problems with algae/browning/root rot went away! I currently use an IceProbe Thermoelectric chiller(barely cost anything to run and super quiet) it does wonders to my reservoir. I live in a really warm climat and I keep the temprature in the water at about 19c.

Nice grow journal dude, keep up the good work! :goodjob:

Hey mate, at that stage actually wasn’t paying attention to the temps, I had a HPS + 2 x LED‘S going. Also in the middle of summer here, 30-40 degree days. I would say it would have been fairly warm. Plus being new to the pods and DWC at that stage I had a little much water In the pods was drowning the roots to some degree... lastly the NWS pods have small light leaks, after putting skirts around the hydro clay and fixing these issues grow went well..

Always learning, biggest problem with brown algae or any algae for that matter, once it starts it’s hard to kill the bacteria...

New grow and setup is going amazing, have a new RDWC setup I put together I’m using, plus the learnings from the last horrible grow I am seeing some healthy booming plants.

Funny thing is I had grown many times before DWC with no issues, was very ignorant to how the setups work and what the plants need.. if anything hope this thread heaps others learning along the way or getting into DWC grows

Anyway bro check my new thread, about to update it now.

Happy growing Will have to follow you and the OG also... Piece ✌

Hey mate, at that stage actually wasn’t paying attention to the temps, I had a HPS + 2 x LED‘S going. Also in the middle of summer here, 30-40 degree days. I would say it would have been fairly warm. Plus being new to the pods and DWC at that stage I had a little much water In the pods was drowning the roots to some degree... lastly the NWS pods have small light leaks, after putting skirts around the hydro clay and fixing these issues grow went well..

Always learning, biggest problem with brown algae or any algae for that matter, once it starts it’s hard to kill the bacteria...

New grow and setup is going amazing, have a new RDWC setup I put together I’m using, plus the learnings from the last horrible grow I am seeing some healthy booming plants.

Funny thing is I had grown many times before DWC with no issues, was very ignorant to how the setups work and what the plants need.. if anything hope this thread heaps others learning along the way or getting into DWC grows

Anyway bro check my new thread, about to update it now.

Happy growing Will have to follow you and the OG also... Piece ✌

Sweet man! I m still on the fence if I have the energy to make another journal, will see soon!

Excited to check out your new grow, if you are running hydro, start using Hydroguard preventivly. Your life will be much easier if you do! :)

Sweet man! I m still on the fence if I have the energy to make another journal, will see soon!

Excited to check out your new grow, if you are running hydro, start using Hydroguard preventivly. Your life will be much easier if you do! :)
Hey mate cheers for all the help.
Yeah this grow is going great so far, only issue is I was away from home for 8, I left the lid on the lemon haze a jar after changing the water.

mild root rot, nothing serious but the haze has dropped a few leaves. 2 days after peroxide treatment roots are looking healthy again.. need to get onto hydroguard but my local doesn’t stock it

Back
Top Bottom