Indicas LED Garden

Stop by any time. I like helping out anyway I can so if ya have any questions just ask.
What type area your 360watt in and whats the case size?
Higher efficiency Emitters/Drivers are always the way to go. Cost little more up front but over the Life span its the way to go. The COBs are very easy for growers to service/upgrade using basic handtools and that a big bonus

Im running it in an extremely small cabinet. 24 inch x 18 inch X 48inch
I've had problems though with it being to much light though stressing my ladies out so I've had to drop to one till I figure out a better ventilation and more height.
They seem to be loving just one panel though!

Im running it in an extremely small cabinet. 24 inch x 18 inch X 48inch
I've had problems though with it being to much light though stressing my ladies out so I've had to drop to one till I figure out a better ventilation and more height.
They seem to be loving just one panel though!
I hear ya. I run 200watts vero29 in that same area and think 200 is little much sometimes

Garden update
All plants are nearing end of transition and structures are all set. Hydroplex will start Friday.
HSO Blue Dreams X4 in Back Flowering with 440watts Timber LED CXB200 3000K and Timber LED Vero240 4000K
HSO Green Cracks X2 in Front and Flowering with 120watts Vero18 3500K and 200watts Vero29 3000K
IMG_207615.JPG

Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana X2 flowering with 260watts Vero29 3000K
Emerald Triangle Blackberry Og X2 Flowering with Timber LED CXB200 3000K
IMG_208217.JPG

:thumb:
3000K HighReds/LowBlue and ReplacementHPS
4000K HighReds/HighBlues and Replaces HPS/MH

Yes 2x2 and 3x2.
GEDC3934.JPG

Last Flower Run with Osram with Moxie Lemon Og
If ya need promo OSRAM @ dlplampsource. They are the exclusive distributor for Osram on these. The OSLON SSL80s are TopBin and best mono (451s/660s)available for Horticultural purposes.IP65 wet location rated and Factory Osram/Sylvania Warranty
thx Jimmy,
are the lights very noisey?

I keep reading journals and see a mention of magnesium issues. I can tell everyone from my 27years cultivating cannabis. 9 out 10 times its not the amount of magnesium needed. Its the ph control of the uptake. In soil I cant remember the last time I had a problem because soil acts as a natural buffer. In coco its a different story. I run 1.25 ml calmag in every gallon solution mixed from start to finish. Its always the ph being to high the plants will show def then I drop the ph are corrects.

Back
Top Bottom