Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual - Sour D - Skunk Dog - Purple Nurple - Train Wreck

Re: Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

Wow, nothing like a quality 6 weeker, I got to get my paws on some of those PN beans! can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck with the harvest!

2 weeks to harvest, I am totally jealous, I just switch to 12/12. Good Luck with the harvest.

lol i wish mine bush only had 2 weeks to go today is day 49 of 12/12 and she still got a long way to go ima try to get some pics in bout an hour when the lights come on

looking forward to seeing your buds :tokin:

Thanks guys, here comes the pics!!

Re: Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

Gotta be quick again today. First, a few pics of the sound baffle I made for the AC's, cuts the noise down by at least half.

2_9_11_001.jpg

2_9_11_002.jpg

2_9_11_003.jpg

A few of the Purple Nurple before I cut them-

2_9_11_004.jpg

2_9_11_005.jpg

2_9_11_006.jpg

Didn't get any purple color in the buds, but the leaves turned a bit purple as they yellowed-
2_9_11_007.jpg

2_9_11_009.jpg

2_9_11_009-1.jpg

The name, I was told, is due to the flavor being a "purple" one, not due to coloration.

Dry harvest weight from the two came out a hair over 2oz, not bad for a first run experiment and 37 days flower.

2_9_11_011.jpg

2_9_11_014.jpg

2_9_11_013.jpg

2_9_11_014-1.jpg

2_9_11_019.jpg

2_9_11_020.jpg

2_9_11_015.jpg

2_9_11_015-1.jpg

And yes, it smokes as good as it looks, with a crazy lavendar/purple sweet floral taste and a creeper high that is very potent.
Coming soon (day or two) will be pics of the skunk dog and sour d that are still finishing up.

Much Aloha, and sorry to everyone for not being around and being social at all lately, still no internet at my place :(

Nice! Your nuggets look good, I bet they will taste amazing! Good job, good luck with the next round.
Peace,
NEPharmer:tokin:

Congrats, they look amazing, the sugar leaf should make some great kief and hash by the looks of the trichs on the buds.

wow those nugs look amazing Van, I wouldve also thought the PN turned purple. probably smokes like a beast! im in for this grow. i learned so much from youre previous journal.

Looks tasty. Great job even with a move. I would have stressed them to no end in a move. Hope the others turn out as frosty. Wish I could get some better lights. Just can't afford it now. Well great grow I'm in for the long haul.

First, a big ALOHA and :welcome: to the new people checking out my grow, thanks for stopping in and for the kind words.

Nice! Your nuggets look good, I bet they will taste amazing! Good job, good luck with the next round.
Peace,
NEPharmer:tokin:

Thanks bro!! They do taste quite wonderful, hard to fully describe the flavor, kinda somewhere between blueberry muffin and plum sauce...lol, sounds weird maybe, but it works well.

Congrats, they look amazing, the sugar leaf should make some great kief and hash by the looks of the trichs on the buds.

Mahalos!! Wait till you see the sugarleafs on the Skunk Dog (pics in a few minutes). Still Don't have bubble bags yet...soon hopefully. Can't wait to have corresponding flavored hash for each strain.

37 DAYS!!! Bloody AMAZING!!.:bravo::high-five:
:Namaste:
Bass

Mahalo brother Bass!! Once I get their veg height/time more dialed in and run bigger batches of smaller P Nurples I think I can kill come harvest!! Still got some learning to do on how best to use them but I think they will teach me fast!!

wow those nugs look amazing Van, I wouldve also thought the PN turned purple. probably smokes like a beast! im in for this grow. i learned so much from youre previous journal.

Right on, thanks man!! I really tried getting color out of them, brought the temps down to below 60 deg at night for about a week, got the colors on the leaves, but nothing on the buds.

Looks tasty. Great job even with a move. I would have stressed them to no end in a move. Hope the others turn out as frosty. Wish I could get some better lights. Just can't afford it now. Well great grow I'm in for the long haul.

Thanks Joe, yeah, I was worried about the move and their temp set-up, and maybe it set them back a bit, but nothing noticeable. Yeah, lights are quite an investment, but when you figure out how to use them right they sure do pay for themselves, and kinda quick. Good luck on getting the set-up you want soon!!

A few pics from one of the Skunk Dogs at 47 days of flower, getting very close to harvest-

2_10_11_001.jpg

They grow so crazy, like a vine. Hard to really get a good pic of the whole thing in good focus, but I'll try again before harvest.

2_10_11_002.jpg

2_10_11_002-1.jpg

2_10_11_003.jpg

2_10_11_003-1.jpg

2_10_11_004.jpg

2_10_11_004-1.jpg

OK, Pics of the Sour D in the next few days, until then, Much Aloha!!

Right on, thanks man!! I really tried getting color out of them, brought the temps down to below 60 deg at night for about a week, got the colors on the leaves, but nothing on the buds.

Im about to start doing this on my GDP, check out my grow and let me know what you think. That Skunk Dog looks like it smells skunky!

Is the PN clone only, or is there a seed bank that sells them. I'm all about grabin a batch of them if possible, can't beat 37days flower!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Very Very beautiful ladies. Outstanding job.

Mahalos bro!! So fun having these new strains!! :grinjoint:

Im about to start doing this on my GDP, check out my grow and let me know what you think. That Skunk Dog looks like it smells skunky!

Cool man, I'll check it out when I get a little time for sure. SkD is both spicy and skunky smelling, in a few more days I'll have the first two dry and get a smell and taste of the dry stuff. Very excited!
Aloha

Is the PN clone only, or is there a seed bank that sells them. I'm all about grabin a batch of them if possible, can't beat 37days flower!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Yeah, just got a clone. We don't have dispensaries YET, but the laws are about to be changed for the better here, in fact our gov. and majority of legislators are in support of bills change things big time here, including allowing out of state card holders to use the dispensaries once they are running. Should just be a matter of months if not weeks. :cheer::cheer: So maybe you can plan on being on of the first MMJ tourists to the Islands ;)

Unfortunatly, I'm from MA, so I'd be out of luck anyway, SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, quick updates again. I harvested two of the three Skunk Dogs the morning after their 49th day of flower, they had about 20-30% amber, and left one to get a bit heavier (maybe ~70%). They have been hanging for 3 days now. Heres a few pics of the two before harvest-

2_14_11_001.jpg

2_14_11_002.jpg

2_14_11_003.jpg

2_14_11_003-1.jpg

2_14_11_004.jpg

2_14_11_004-1.jpg

and after the chop-
2_14_11_009.jpg

2_14_11_010.jpg

Here's the next group of four Skunk Dogs that I am vegging and training more than the last. Havent topped these at all, just training.

2_14_11_011.jpg

Here's the bushiest-
2_14_11_012.jpg

So, some time between the training session with these four in the living room and moving them back this guy showed up.

2_14_11_013.jpg

2_14_11_013-1.jpg

He didn't mind when I picked up the plant and took him for a ride into the veg room-

2_14_11_015.jpg

Later that night when I checked on him, he seemed to not mind me sitting just a foot away, so I slowly reached out and he let me pet under his neck (no joke!!) for a good minute. I thought he most be sick or something cause anole's (kinda like chameleons, change colors) are not friendly, but he's just fine, been cruising the veg room for 3 days now, can actually see he has put on a little weight cleaning up some pests I got (I don't think I mentioned I got a small kine spider mite situation in the veg room, boo), but he's been going to town on them I think cause the only other food would be the sugar ants but they are on the ground and soil and he (I call him Karma) sits up in the canopy all day/night. I gave him a little water dish and everything, but the veg room is not sealed so he could leave any time. So I am super happy, he made my night that night really cause I was just starting to stress a little about the spider mites not an hour before, then there he is! Karma! Karma chameleon!! :rofl::rofl:

OK, much aloha everyone!!
P.S. Sorry to all those that I have not been by your journal in forever, soon I hope tho!

Sweet, the Lizard King returns! Nice touch for the journal, nothing like a little free help hunting spider mites. Is he still hangin out?

Back
Top Bottom