Info needed on leaves turning red

Willyxx89

Hey all 420 members and followers leaves turning red good or bad they are turning yellow
Week 8 flw day 2 started flush week ago thoughts opinions and advice greatly appriciated
Cheers to all photo without blurp is a bit difficult to get out of ten I got one lol

Attachments

• 20200421_195457.jpg
    20200421_195457.jpg
    824.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20200421_195444.jpg
    20200421_195444.jpg
    989.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 20200421_200339.jpg
    20200421_200339.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
  • 20200421_195628.jpg
    20200421_195628.jpg
    703.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 20200421_195511.jpg
    20200421_195511.jpg
    865.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 20200421_203216.jpg
    20200421_203216.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 88
When a plant "Autumns off" at the end it's not unusual for leaves to turn colors. Just like the leaves changing color in the fall. Red orange purple hues are normal. It all depends on the strain you are growing.

Plant looks healthy and you are about to chop. It's nothing to worry about. Looks good you should have some nice smoke when she finishes out. :thumb:

I agree. Enjoy the autumn colors. It’s my favorite time of the grow.
You say flushing... can you explain?
Hopefully you are still feeding your ladies.
If you’re flushing, as in trying to flush the nutes out of your plant before harvest, that’s impossible to do, and has been debunked. A proper cure is where that process takes place. Feed all the way to the end, don’t starve them before the finish line.
By looking at the pistils, you probably have two weeks minimum before they’re finished.
I’d brush up on Bud washing, drying, curing, and storage if I were you. You can mess up the whole harvest if that’s not done properly. Look at my link below in holding your plants over. I highly recommend it.

Yeah "flush" was trying to take the salts out couple weeks before so as didn't choke , it's a soil grow was I wasting time or just not worth the bother

Yeah "flush" was trying to take the salts out couple weeks before so as didn't choke , it's a soil grow was I wasting time or just not worth the bother
You usually do that around week 6, but not gradually, but rather all at once by running 3x the volume of water through the soil, then hit them with a fresh dose of nutes.

Let me bring @Emilya in to keep me honest.

You usually do that around week 6, but not gradually, but rather all at once by running 3x the volume of water through the soil, then hit them with a fresh dose of nutes.

Let me bring @Emilya in to keep me honest.
Oh yeah will take all advice and applie to next grow thanks will re read youre link to bud washing and drying cheers I did flush all at once but only twice as much not x3 due to couldn't take out of tent and would've been pain soaking up water from it lol

Oh yeah will take all advice and applie to next grow thanks will re read youre link to bud washing and drying cheers I did flush all at once but only twice as much not x3 due to couldn't take out of tent and would've been pain soaking up water from it lol
I hear ya. 5 plants in 5 gallon pot is a PITA! Lol!

Grow in LOS and you don’t have to worry with it. I’m running Mega Crop this grow and I did the same... kind of a semi flush at week 6.

I’ve cut back on the MC because of the nitro, added in a microbial/humic blend to help break down any leftover nutes so the plant use them as needed.

I also added a seaweed/kelp mix that has yucca, aloe, and molasses mixed to give them a little boost of potassium. Well see what happens, they seem to like it.

A soil grower using salt based nutes should plan on being able to do a complete flush when things get locked up, and just to clean things up a couple of times during the grow. As Adam mentioned, there are other grow methods that do not usually require a flush, and one of those might be more suited to your growing style. I also agree that the colors you are seeing are just late season (fall) colorings and are unique to this particular variety of pot... not all will express in this way. The plants overall look very good and I see no real problems.

A soil grower using salt based nutes should plan on being able to do a complete flush when things get locked up, and just to clean things up a couple of times during the grow. As Adam mentioned, there are other grow methods that do not usually require a flush, and one of those might be more suited to your growing style. I also agree that the colors you are seeing are just late season (fall) colorings and are unique to this particular variety of pot... not all will express in this way. The plants overall look very good and I see no real problems.
Thankyou Emily's yeah sorta planned lol so is it three times the volume for good measure

Back
Top Bottom