Interesting grow using coco and promix

K.puff&stuff

Hi guys i'm growing a sativa strain all in promix and 3 in coco they are all fed at the same time. They are all flushed at the same time.
My nutrient in platinum edition from CYCO. My plants are in my green house i had to take them out of grown room they are getting tall and the lights would burn them if they stay in grow tent. So out they go and there looking good and before going out my light cycle was like the eastern time light whent out at 12 am on at 6 am. Ok now the girls have been in green house a few days getting lots of sun we have a heat wave in affect for the next 4 days high 30s. Anyways i when to green house this morning and notice that the girls in coco had some condensation on them you know like when you look at your grass in the morning. But the girls in Promix dint have condensation on them the 3 girls that did are with the promix girls in deferent rows. Any idea as to why??:Namaste: Tomorrow will post pictures

Really would be good to start a journal my friend

So much easier for peeps to see all yer questions and stuffs

Green houses in general add moisture, almost like rain at times, wonder how high the Rh is in yer Green house

Soil retains moisture, not sure Coco does as much

I have a journal going on this grow just asking about why would just the coco hold moisture on the leaves and the soil mix dont temp is 30 degrees in there 45 humidity

For condensation to form the leaf surface temp needs to be below the dew point. My guess is the Coco plants were a little cooler than the pro mix. Most likely from the slight variations in a greenhouse environment. Also possible that the Coco helps keep the roots cooler helping keep the plant cooler overall.

interesting i was thinking about that as well themp fall to about 18 at night some times lower. So the promix is better in way for staying warm at night. I notice also the leave are light green in the coco and nice dark green in promix all girl are in material pots 5 gallon smart part

July 5 2018
Hi all just updating my grow . The girl have been outside in the green house. its been really hot these few days we are in some sort of heat wave that is lasting almost 7 days Its been high 30s in day and mid teens at not 18, 17 Strange weather.
We have another heat wave starting this Sunday. Anyways the girls are looking ok sorry about the pictures guys my green house is not perfect. Anyways the coco and promix leave are still nice green think and packed the coco leaves are still light green tall full but not as think. The stems are like bamboo have a look interesting strain. Tomorrow is flush time then few days latter nutrients.
The cyco nutrients is doing a great job with the girls and my auto flowers love the stuff as well last picture show my auto into 5 weeks from seeds. They are thirsty but they get flush tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom