Intro new member

KentuckyDave

420 Member
Hey Y'all,I'm obviously from Ky.and now reside in So.Arizona.Growing here is a real challenge compared to home.I am currently growing some King Louie and Bergmans Gold leaf***Been meaning to actually register to this site for over a year now.I guess I will save the rest of it until after this introduction. Cheers!

Thanks y'all. I'm still learning to navigate around this site using smart phone. Will try to post a pic.got puvs of Gold Leaf on phone anyway.42 days into flower. A lot taller than it looks.about 7 ft if stood up.keeping below 6 ft fence

Attachments

• IMG_20180916_123959.jpg
    IMG_20180916_123959.jpg
    821.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20180916_124053.jpg
    IMG_20180916_124053.jpg
    1,003.1 KB · Views: 23
big welcome kentuckydave. :welcome:

looks like you have a handle on things no matter where you grow.

here is a few links on getting around and settled.

helpful stuff

start a grow journal sometime and show us how you raise those beauties. :thumb:

Awesome Your grow looks like a success!
-----------------------------------------------

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me reply and let's become friends!

Back
Top Bottom