Intro to me

WhiteBird

420 Member
New member, i am older guy about to join medicare rank, makes me a babyboomer. I have not smoked pot for 25 years. Went sober from a lot of things for lots of reasons. Anyway, my son was growing and i got suckered into taking over cause of my ability as a gardener. I strongly support deregulation and freedom for anyone of age to smoke and grow if they want to. I live in Massachusettes, a state with allowed medical and now recreational pot use, well the latter is still being worked out. Anyway, nobody should be doing anything that hurts themselves, but if it helps for medical, psychiatric, or emotional reasons then i say do it.
Picture is several of my outdoor plants. Not enough direct sunlight but what the hell, it's only a weed.

Attachments

• 20181002_170507.jpg
    20181002_170507.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 58
Welcome to :420: WhiteBird!! Growing for your son is an awesome thing to do. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. We have some of the greatest growers who love to help new comers. Check the link in my signature below to help you get started. Have a good day!!!

Back
Top Bottom