Introducing MagicStone: Handcrafted, Smokeless Instruments

I just want to mention a few things.

1. After only one day of using this, hitting my regular pipe (habit when I wasn't paying attention) tasted so nasty, and it isn't even dirty.

2. From the pictures, I thought the coin/cover thing was going to be cheap, like plastic. It is not, it is a very satisfying metal coin/magnet. I may end up needing to buy another one just because I like fidgeting with it so much :D

3. I find myself occasionally warming it just to hold the warm stone in my hands, that was not an expected benefit :)

I also just want to say thanks, I do appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty shy and I probably won't call you. I have gotten better, no 'big clouds' or anything, but I'm not convinced I want that anyway.

Awesome Sueet, I'm pretty shy too, hence the farm on the mountain in the middle of the forest.

Yes, that's the first thing you notice and never want to taste again - burnt flower, tar etc.
The one thing I wanted mention about that (it's in the guide for this reason): if/when you do toast a basket, take a little acetone (nail polish remover) and pour a little into the stone chamber, and even a little in on a Tip in draw line (mouthpiece). It dries quickly and kills any residual burn taste. Trust me if you toasted it a couple of times, you'll immediately notice how clean your hits will be.

We actually hear from a number of magic "stoners" about handling the cap, sort of like a fidget spinner. They're minted/stamped in brass as are the fire hole insert and the new medallion - you having the very first one in the wild. And there's no question that soapstone has a totally sensuous feel and vibe - even better when it's warm.

And we designed the gemstone cap so that it's visually pleasing too, reflecting the flame while you're lighting. We get great feedback about that, and of course the better the flower, the more you enjoy the show :)

And again, thanks and welcome to the Stone Age.

Thanks for your order, Evergreen! If you would like us to put your FIL's first name on the artist card/lifetime warranty (i.e. "Enjoy the Magic, Joe!") send me his name at info@magicstone.us and I'll make sure this gets done.

Hey Sueet, our people are in the midst of a fix for it and it will be back soon. In the meantime, If you need anything you can email info@magicstone.us or call us: 802-234-5809.

I'll send you an email as soon as it's back up. Also we've got some very cool news regarding heating tech that I'm going to be writing about - the @$#*!* web crash side tracked me, but it's very good news for a lot of our users.

That's really great to hear Evergreen and thank you :thanks:, and his Odyssey's performance is about to expand substantially. We're adding new content and info to the site over the weekend and once that and the new tutorial is up, I'll post about it here.

Hey 420ers, we've got pretty exciting news on our front. So without any (am I really going to say "further ado"), yeah well, MagicStone Instruments are now next level awesome, using a torch lighter - and trust me, while I'm not the rah, rah type...:cheer:

Very long story short, we've been evolving the machining, and the intake itself, on the Alchemy and Odyssey, and after a couple of weeks of intense (ly good) testing - Tada, a small torch lighter is now the ideal heat source for MagicStone instruments, delivering, clean tasty hits quickly and easily. And there's virtually no technique - just hold a small torch 1 1/2" or so above the intake and draw. Light terpy hits are quick and big tasty hits are 4 - 6 seconds to heat - and that time decreases quickly in a consecutive session as the stone stays nicely warm and heating time decreases each hit.

So for anyone thinking, " I really like that Stargateish design and pipe simplicity but, ya know...the butane" - it's a whole new level of magic. Obviously I'm pretty jazzed about it - plus I'm continuing the proof of concept as I type - but if you have a chance, head over to magicstone.us and see our new Stone Age approach.

Hey 420ers, we've got pretty exciting news on our front. So without any (am I really going to say "further ado"), yeah well, MagicStone Instruments are now next level awesome, using a torch lighter - and trust me, while I'm not the rah, rah type...:cheer:

Very long story short, we've been evolving the machining, and the intake itself, on the Alchemy and Odyssey, and after a couple of weeks of intense (ly good) testing - Tada, a small torch lighter is now the ideal heat source for MagicStone instruments, delivering, clean tasty hits quickly and easily. And there's virtually no technique - just hold a small torch 1 1/2" or so above the intake and draw. Light terpy hits are quick and big tasty hits are 4 - 6 seconds to heat - and that time decreases quickly in a consecutive session as the stone stays nicely warm and heating time decreases each hit.

So for anyone thinking, " I really like that Stargateish design and pipe simplicity but, ya know...the butane" - it's a whole new level of magic. Obviously I'm pretty jazzed about it - plus I'm continuing the proof of concept as I type - but if you have a chance, head over to magicstone.us and see our new Stone Age approach.
Can confirm! I just switched to the torches this past week myself. Its amazing, nothing like rolling back a couple of true terpy hits and then finish off with a series full throated mystic clouds.

It is somehow easier and more efficient too.

Oh and unbelievably, Im able to get another hit or two more than before without combusting.
Saves a bunch of money (if you have to buy flower), hits are sooo much cleaner and tasty, your lungs will thank you.

Can confirm! I just switched to the torches this past week myself. Its amazing, nothing like rolling back a couple of true terpy hits and then finish off with a series full throated mystic clouds. It is somehow easier and more efficient too. Oh and unbelievably, Im able to get another hit or two more than before without combusting. Saves a bunch of money (if you have to buy flower), hits are sooo much cleaner and tasty, your lungs will thank you.

I hooked up with a few Magic Stoners for FaceTime/Zoom beta testing sessions with the torch and AutoNaut was the first pioneer on the list - bravely going where no one had gone before. I've got to say, doing the FT/Zoom sessions has become my favorite thing. Meet, Greet, Vape, Laugh...I love this business model.

So glad to hear it only got better from there ANPF.:thumb:

Happy 420 Everybody! I realized I hadn't posted our sale info in this thread that many of you are following, so just want to make sure we let everybody know about this.

To celebrate, we're offering 20% off Odyssey and Alchemy and including a free Hit Kit with any vape purchase. Take advantage of the sale to save on the easiest and fastest direct-light vaporizers available.

Hey 420 folk, It's an auspicious day and we want honor Juneteenth with 19% off all MagicStone products for 420 members. It's a 48 hour event - just use code JUNE19th at checkout @ MagicStone.us

I want one! I am going to have to wait a bit as I purchased a Volcano Hybrid on 4/20...

I want one! I am going to have to wait a bit as I purchased a Volcano Hybrid on 4/20...
Yours will be waiting when you're ready V4...with your name on it even.:)

Back
Top Bottom