Is a pound plus possible?

That it’s OK to take a break from the cheese once in a while and joke around - no one was harmed in the making of this thread and the world will still keep spinning.
As a sphere or disk? We could have issues here boys. I think he's a flat earther! Ruuuunn!!!

Nothing as long as they're not those big hairy bastards that claw your face off.
Prefer those hairless Egyptian ones. Apart from anything else they smell better lol.
Hey! Fair enough. To be honest I can't tell if I'm smelling cat piss or a really evil Lemon Skunk!!!!!

Hey! Fair enough. To be honest I can't tell if I'm smelling cat piss or a really evil Lemon Skunk!!!!!
Ooh i got a cat pissy one last year, lemon ak from fastbuds funilly enough. Was a crackin smoke. Strange that such a nasty smell generally makes some pretty good smoke.

Hey all, love the atmosphere here.. everybody seems super friendly.. it's a real joy being able to ask questions about this awesome plant that's shaping the world into a super tie-dye psychedelic rainbow of super happiness.. Another thing that's impressive, the super excited folks willing/wanting to help answer questions. Which gets me to mine..
Does this look like a true strain or bag seed? Is this going to be recreational or medicinal plant? From looks of it, think it'll get me off my face? I'll need just under a pound to get me through the year, does it look like it'll be a pound? Top shelf? This is five days old, so if plant come from, we smoked that in 45days, will that make this a 45 day strain? Harvest just over a month from now? Awesome, can't wait to smoke the branches of this monster.. Impressive plants, they must grow so super quick... Awesome..

image.jpg
Need to start low stress training, before the growth gets out of hand ;)

I have a factoid for you. If you photographed a "flat earther" from 20 feet high, looking straight down on their head. It's flat!!!
I actually watched a docu about them recently. Was pretty funny shit like.couple points they brought up were a bit odd though. To the point where I had to hit Google.
There's no planes from Australia to America. And the closest flight path from a-b is within the flight distance of a 747.
Why do zero planes fly over that water?
Theres a live flight path tracker online where you can see what planes are in the air at any time and theres none there.
Why not? I don't believe for a second it's because the earth is flat but it's still strange.

I actually watched a docu about them recently. Was pretty funny shit like.couple points they brought up were a bit odd though. To the point where I had to hit Google.
There's no planes from Australia to America. And the closest flight path from a-b is within the flight distance of a 747.
Theres a live flight path tracker online where you can see what planes are in the air at any time and theres none there.
Why not? I don't believe for a second it's because the earth is flat but it's still strange.
Beats me. Maybe jets suffer from the "Horse Latitudes".

Great circle route.

Great circle route.
Yeah but it's 10000miles from a-b and a plane can fly ..... Bollocks....just realised a plane can fly 14000km, not miles. Oops..... Ah well guess i was stoned when I checked the maths on that one lol.
Bout time I took this tin foil hat off anyway. Makes your head awfy sweaty

Back
Top Bottom