Is a pound plus possible?

Hey all, love the atmosphere here.. everybody seems super friendly.. it's a real joy being able to ask questions about this awesome plant that's shaping the world into a super tie-dye psychedelic rainbow of super happiness.. Another thing that's impressive, the super excited folks willing/wanting to help answer questions. Which gets me to mine..
Does this look like a true strain or bag seed? Is this going to be recreational or medicinal plant? From looks of it, think it'll get me off my face? I'll need just under a pound to get me through the year, does it look like it'll be a pound? Top shelf? This is five days old, so if plant come from, we smoked that in 45days, will that make this a 45 day strain? Harvest just over a month from now? Awesome, can't wait to smoke the branches of this monster.. Impressive plants, they must grow so super quick... Awesome..

image.jpg

Hey all, love the atmosphere here.. everybody seems super friendly.. it's a real joy being able to ask questions about this awesome plant that's shaping the world into a super tie-dye psychedelic rainbow of super happiness.. Another thing that's impressive, the super excited folks willing/wanting to help answer questions. Which gets me to mine..
Does this look like a true strain or bag seed? Is this going to be recreational or medicinal plant? From looks of it, think it'll get me off my face? I'll need just under a pound to get me through the year, does it look like it'll be a pound? Top shelf? This is five days old, so if plant come from, we smoked that in 45days, will that make this a 45 day strain? Harvest just over a month from now? Awesome, can't wait to smoke the branches of this monster.. Impressive plants, they must grow so super quick... Awesome..

image.jpg
I'm sure if anyone can pull it off, it's you buddy. Hope she takes off like a rocket!
:thumb:

She is showing exceptionally strong plant structure and very sativa-like qualities, most likely genetics from the lower Indo-China region. If I were growing her she would yield 2 pounds easy, but you might have a chance to yield a pound but only if you read my thread 50 Things Newbies Do Wrong

She is showing exceptionally strong plant structure and very sativa-like qualities, most likely genetics from the lower Indo-China region. If I were growing her she would yield 2 pounds easy, but you might have a chance to yield a pound but only if you read my thread 50 Things Newbies Do Wrong
Oh yeah.... 2 pounds easy! :high-five:

Bet the breeder even gave an accurate flowering time too. 2 lb yield in 48 days!
Wooohoooo!

:rofl:

Oh yeah.... 2 pounds easy! :high-five:

Bet the breeder even gave an accurate flowering time too. 2 lb yield in 48 days!
Wooohoooo!

:rofl:
It appears you mock me? I'll have you know I have been growing this magical plant for over 70 years and have never lost one or had one come in under a pound, even using 3 gallon pots of volcanic rock with zero nutrients. I speak to them, and they are my friends...my only friends.

You'll never manage a pound with that set up mate. Need to get yourself a really small auto flowering strain, some dirt from the garden and some propper leds. Home bargains sell awesome 10w blurples for about £7 each. 2 or 3 of then ought to do the job. Get some decent nutes too. I've been feeding mine whiskey and magic mushrooms, the dunt is tremendous but the plants have a tendency to walk off by themselves.
Got a cat lives in the tent now just to keep them all from leggin it. 4 of my plants turned out to be catnip anyway so he's a happy lil kitty :)

Awe man I just tried to click that. Get it made ! Lol

I love cats also, I have around 30 of them. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Let's switch the subject for the next 20 posts and talk just about cats.
Fuck that mate, 30 cats, you sound mental. I'm away back to sit in the cupboard with my tin foil hat and feed my unicorn. It's safer in there. Aghhhh haha.

Thanks for the super replies, has me even more super excited :passitleft:

Cats, grrrrr, had about 30 sitting on my plant few days ago.. rolled up in the fans.. Squished the fookers.. Was going to make dim sim but need more than 30cats.. wouldn't have even made spoonful..

Kinda hard to tell in that white light.. Got any blurple?

It's a wax candle, blue and purple wax but with green mixed through,which I've heard does nothing :(

Fuck that mate, 30 cats, you sound mental.
If by mental, you mean mentally superior, thank you for the compliment. I try very hard to pass my deep wisdom along to those less cranially enabled. I spend hours a day here helping to erase some of the rampant ignorance of those that fail to understand the wants and needs of this all-powerful, wonderful, and life-affirming plant.

Here are a few pics of my feline soul mates....

View media item 1668584
View media item 1668582
View media item 1668585
View media item 1668583

It appears you mock me? I'll have you know I have been growing this magical plant for over 70 years and have never lost one or had one come in under a pound, even using 3 gallon pots of volcanic rock with zero nutrients. I speak to them, and they are my friends...my only friends.

Never lost one in 70years.wow. Your lucky and I know why.. I've never found one in that same timeframe..

#17 sums me up in every way,literally and metaphorically , I just seem to keep pouring more water into the pot..

image.jpg

First off, we will need a whole lot more info to actually help you. Check out this guideline here How to Ask for Grow Support

Top shelf is definitely possible though, and I can tell you how, but first you will need a ladder.

Oh cats... Sorry I'm a noob.. I can't keep up with the lingo.. I meant

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom