Is Bloombastic worth buying! Please help!

Bloombastic worth it?

• Best bloom booster?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is bloombastic worth it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

buddha916

Someone at the hydro store told me bloombastic is the:thumb: best out there. I did slot of research on the Internet and didn't get a real answer. Please help. Anyone. Thank u.

Someone at the hydro store told me bloombastic is the:thumb: best out there. I did slot of research on the Internet and didn't get a real answer. Please help. Anyone. Thank u.

I seen this before the bling bling for your plants lol i was thinking it was like Bud candy something you add to the feeding what did the guy at the store tell you ? May the store trying to push out over stock it may be good i have never used it but I'm sure someone on 420 has used it

I seen this before the bling bling for your plants lol i was thinking it was like Bud candy something you add to the feeding what did the guy at the store tell you ? May the store trying to push out over stock it may be good i have never used it but I'm sure someone on 420 has used it

He said it will make it ROCK HARD AND THC all over. Never use it before. I bought the bottle so gonna try it.

Looks cool sounds like bud candy or another line up that advanced nutrients has they have a lot of additives that you can tinker with. Bombastic looks looks the same additive so I'm sure it has molasses vitamins and stuff like that should be good with the feeding schedule should only be through week one to six in flowering or I wonder if it's a little different keep us informed curious how the outcome is.

Looks cool sounds like bud candy or another line up that advanced nutrients has they have a lot of additives that you can tinker with. Bombastic looks looks the same additive so I'm sure it has molasses vitamins and stuff like that should be good with the feeding schedule should only be through week one to six in flowering or I wonder if it's a little different keep us informed curious how the outcome is.

Have u try it? I know someone here try it before. I will post some pics after my baby's are done. I'm done at the end of this month. Where u from Canada? I have a buddy from Canada too.

I have used stuff similar to that send some pics it's worth a try I would I have a purple Urkel that's going to be done in a couple weeks as well and I used the bud candy from week one to six with my normal feeding I actually just flushed it for a nice clean smoke and just water only now I live in Ontario my old man is a big help and you'll pick up some sweet tricks from the good people of 420 magazine and lot of sweet sponsors. There doing a contest her for plants of the month you should enter your plant never know beginners luck

I post some pictures. I haven't use it yet. Just got it. Going to feed tomorrow. Send some of ur pics too.
20160205_153249.jpg
20160205_153243.jpg
20160204_172046-1.jpg

Yet you'll see in the top right corner where the tumblers are expands you'll see contest nugget the month plant of the month and then member of the month hurry up and sign up as it ends on the 14th I believe or 15th but definitely looking good lots of room I like big set up like that little hard to control but I'm sure there's always help from friends lol you'll see my plants in there too as well have a look and as you see how to enter as well when you click on that page good luck

It won't let me post. I reader the post it said only first 25 to post only. I will keep u posted about the bloombastic after my baby's is done. Just reply back if u want some pics in like a week or 2. If not I will try to post it back in about 4 to 5 weeks and let everyone know how's it goes. I get some help here and there but most of the time it all me..lol

It won't let me post. I reader the post it said only first 25 to post only. I will keep u posted about the bloombastic after my baby's is done. Just reply back if u want some pics in like a week or 2. If not I will try to post it back in about 4 to 5 weeks and let everyone know how's it goes. I get some help here and there but most of the time it all me..lol

lol ya keep me in line would love to see them done your doing a sweet job they look nice :high-five:

Update on the bloombastic.. I did notice a big different around 4 to 5 days not how people's said u can see it over nite..I will post some pics up

Bloombastic is like steroids 4 buds im on my first grow my m8 uses it he swears by it im wackin it in my feed this wk cant wait for big fat buds.peace

Yo budda it wont let me see piks 4 some reason.so r usin the bloombastic now n if so is it doin its job.and how much u start off wiv thanx peace

Yo budda it wont let me see piks 4 some reason.so r usin the bloombastic now n if so is it doin its job.and how much u start off wiv thanx peace

Mack I am using it now. You see the pages on the bottom click on the to 1 that said FIRST AND GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING AND U WILL SEE. LET ME KNOW OF U SEE IT

Bloombastic is definately not the best boost on the market and its nothing at all like bud candy.

Bloombastic is good however but looking at your pics you are mixing nutes too strong. Mix your base to 1.4-1.6ec then add your bloombastic until it rises 0.2 ec.

If you can get Plagron Green Sensation that is almost identical to Bloombastic at almost half the price. And it works the same.

Id say from experience that Buddhas Tree Pk is the best boost on the market at this moment in time in my opinion. But what ever you use more isnt better, dont overdose your plants.

Back
Top Bottom