Is it close?

joca94

Hi guys, i just goy back from urgent stuff that i had to do so i left my plants unattended for 2 weeks, they were watered with something i came up with, so i got back today and some mites on one, i was really sad to see it, another one on the other hand looks healthy and has no mites, il try treating the first one somehow today or tmrr, but since this is my first grow im lacking experience, and im tad impatient, could you tell me how close are they to being chopped? I know they arent big, for next grow i wont be needing to leave them so hopefully the yield should be better. Strain is Dark Devil Auto btw, thanks in advance guys :)
I know they are in pretty bad shape, its all because i had to leave urgently, the one on the left was quite better lookin and more bushy, but i guess i screwed it up pretty badly :(
20160818_080914_HDR.jpg
20160818_080947.jpg
20160818_080958.jpg
20160818_081014.jpg
20160818_081026.jpg
20160818_081053.jpg

Woow srsly? I planted them on 18th june, it said they should bs done in 8 weeks, its awesome if few weeks are left, more potential to grow ^^
I want to chop em at begining of harvest time for more productive type of high. Btw would any spider killer be good? Or should i look for organic?
Thanks for letting me know that there is still hope for my babies! :D

Neem and pyrethum are both organic and can be applied this late. But be sure and wash your buds after harvest, before drying, to remove the dead bugs, eggs, and insecticide.

It is generally a given that under less-than-commercial conditions, to go a week or two beyond the seed bank's recommendations. If your buds are plump sooner, then harvest.

I have some Bubblelicious that look way beyond done at 8 weeks, with plump buds, but I'm going one more week, placing the harvest at the top end of the recommended time.

20160906_162240.jpg
20160906_162246.jpg
20160906_162252.jpg
20160906_162259.jpg
20160906_162305.jpg
Update: What do you think now guys? Ready for cuttin?
It passed 11.5 weeks totally, 12 weeks from seed.
I know my phone sux, but please bear with me xD

AKgramma; Neem and pyrethum are both organic and can be applied this late. But be sure and wash your buds after harvest, before drying, to remove the dead bugs, eggs, and insecticide.

I thought neem was a no no on flower. Also it's a type of oil isn't it? Would it wash off in water?

I don't see any white pistils. In my option, they are done.

Since my old eyes can't tell the difference between cloudy and clear trics through a loupe, I go by pistil color.

Be sure and do a bud wash before you trim them out. Just cut the branches, then swish in room-temp plain water for a few seconds, then in water with some baking soda in it. This will wash away the dead bugs, the dirt and dust, make the end product taste much better. Don't worry if you recently used neem or pyrethum to treat mites, because those substances aren't toxic. (read the label. It should say can be used up to harvest)

Hang them upside down till the extra water evaporates, then dry and trim as usual, then cure as usual.

DON'T use cold or hot water, or the trics will fall off. Room temp water is best.

Will do, thanks for your help mate :)
Il be happy if i get 5gr dried tho
Could someone tell me where did i go wrong? It has a lot of small buds, but they are tiny. For my second growth i plan to use complete indoor variant with bulbs. Il be having 6 plants so it will be tighter, 4 DDA, 1 OG Kush Auto, 1 White widow. Id try some bubblelicious, but im gonna be empty completely for a while, too bad, was hoping to try some bonsai xD
It seems like a perfect strain for pinching lol
Current growth shall be harvested in about 21h, flushed everythin, just giving it a small chance as im desperately hoping it grows slightly bigger xD
Thanks guys! :)

Back
Top Bottom