Is it possible to veg for 2 months and flower with 250 watt hid light

I have not, but yes you can.

I would keep the g/watt theory in mind. The best growers try get as close to 1g per watt in thier grows. Many fall short of that. I alway assume .5g /watt in your first grow is a good job.

So dont expect more than say 125-150g's IF EVERY THING GOES WELL. I would expect lower and be happy with say 80g's off a 250w for your first attempt. But thats speculation and guessing :rofl:

I have not, but yes you can.

I would keep the g/watt theory in mind. The best growers try get as close to 1g per watt in thier grows. Many fall short of that. I alway assume .5g /watt in your first grow is a good job.

So dont expect more than say 125-150g's IF EVERY THING GOES WELL. I would expect lower and be happy with say 80g's off a 250w for your first attempt. But thats speculation and guessing :rofl:

Is this a single plant grow or a multiple plant grow ? Hydro or Soil ? I like what Spimp is saying and I have heard of this g/watt theory however I would have to say the more plants that you have under the light the less your yield will be for a low wattage fixture. I would grow 2 larger ladies or 4 medium sized ladies but no more and with wanting to give them 60 days of vegetative growth your going to need to spread them out (LST,Topping,FIMing) to get the full benefit of that length of vegetative growth.

2 Months of vegetative growth will make a huge plant if your starting from cloned girls and I would suspect a pretty large plant from seed although I have never grown indoor from seed so just shooting in the dark.

I am not a expert by any shade of the term, however I am growing and this is my 2 centsc

Back
Top Bottom