Is it ready yet?

whiteboy346

so tonigt was board out of my mind with nothing to and broke. so i selfindulged a little bit being the newb that i am couldnt wait to get a taste of my first grow. i do have to brag a bit it wasnt bad i was pretty stoned, but it wasnt that long of a high. whats the deal i guess i should wait a little bit longer to harvest or what. keep in mind only about 1 3rd of the pistal are red, and i dont have a magifine glass to look at the tricromes.
any suggestions anyone.........:grinjoint:

plant1_070.jpg

plant1_068.jpg

here some pictures if it helps any

mirchle grow grow medium and i was useing mg bloom booter (the blue water addative)
but i stoped wen i started flowering,but then started useing them again for a week and i tought i was closer to harvest so i stoped useing it again. do youz guys and or gals think i could start usein them again?

Your plant needs nutrients throughout the grow, during the flowering stage especially. I never recommend using any MG product. Personally, the fox farm line of products are great for growing cannabis. Fox farm nutes are also very affordable. You plant still has quite a bit of time before it's ready. It's not too late to introduce some quality soil or nutes.

As Ms Fox says the girl need some food throughout the grow cycle. Dude.. flower for 8 to10 weeks for the fattest full thickest buds, & definitly they need food to grow... Patience will reward you... And after your get the scope, dude you will see a whole cool new world, I got mine for less than 10 bucks at radioshack too...

i know know. but all i have right now is mirchle grow and like i said am broke as a jug.and how do you go about transplanting a five foot tall plant into new soil.i have been thinking of ways to do so for the past week and am scared of stressing out plant.

The easiest way that i have seen on youtube is this guy filled a bucket full of water maybe half way close to the top, he then got the plant and let it sit in the water for maybe an hour that way the soil could be released from the roots after he would moved it around slowly becareful not to shock the plant. The soil eventually all came off and bam he already had a ready pot and transplanted slowly hope this kinda gives you another idea

Hello again whiteboy346,
How big is your pot? and are you using potting soil?..
Now since you only have MG bloom booster, mix about 1/2 Tbs in a gallon of water. Feed your baby girl today. Observe your gal for response to the food. If she does well then in 7 days repeat the watering with the MG bloom booster. You will see your plant respond pretty quickly. She will grow and her buds will start filling out. When you water, be sure to water well and let the excess run out for a bit (for volume) Dont keep your gals feet wet tho.. Doing this will save your plant, give it food albeit not the best but still better than nothing. Alot better than nothing.
16tnightskunk has a grand idea, there are tons of how to videos on you tube about plant care. Adapt them to your situation.
your purty little buds will be double in size and thickness!
Good luck!

This plant is not close to being done yet. The plant being immature and the quick dry you did are both factors why you didn't feel any effects when you smoked a sample.

Transplanting the plant at this point would cause more stress then it is worth. This is why I always transplant early in flowering into very large pots once sex is determined. This allows room for the roots to spread out and greatly improves nutrient uptake and therefore yields.

These guys are also correct with regards to feeding, and MG being less then optimal. Try to find an organic fertilizer that is high in phosphorus. Local garden stores/centers usually sell things like tomato ferts. that are inexpensive and will fit your needs. :peace:

well i startedthe plant in a 6 inch deep and 4inch length.but i did transplant it into a 7 inch deep by a foot in length pot, but that was when the plant wa only bout 6 inches tall and litteraly baby girl grew a foot over night,witch is another factor the plant is already almost to the eiling and dont have much if any more room, bu im almost positive she needs more room for her roots.

i am useing mg gro medium as well.i dont want to use anything else because i started with mg products and am going to finish with mg.it has worked great so far, but i did plan on getting good fert and nutes for the next grow.

a whole gallon that sound like a little to much, i that would probly make my soil muddy and i hard you dnot want that.

and as far as transplanting i think im SOL.

thank you all for all of your feedback this is one hell of a web site.

Back
Top Bottom