Is LED lighting any good

lol i was just looking at alibaba and there are way too many choices for a newb, it's pretty insane. I'm sure if i got all the parts i could get it put together no problem, but choosing the parts in that sea of madness is not easy. so many different sellers and products that look the same but are not.

i'd like to start by filling my 5x5 veg tent with some new lights. qb has to be the way because the heat is much harder to manage in the veg tent than the flower tent.

also all this shipping from china makes me a bit weary. it's on the other side of the world, and when i registered with the site my address looks a little wonky and i can't make it look normal :laugh:

There are component suppliers that don't have as much... junk as the ones selling via Alibaba, you know. Probably safer to give your personal/billing information to their websites, too. You might pay a little more, because it costs more to run a business that has some degree of permanence to it (as opposed to one that can - and, often, does) simply "close up shop" and "reopen" under a new name.

Beware suspiciously cheap suppliers located wholly within the PRC (IMHO).

There are component suppliers that don't have as much... junk as the ones selling via Alibaba, you know. Probably safer to give your personal/billing information to their websites, too. You might pay a little more, because it costs more to run a business that has some degree of permanence to it (as opposed to one that can - and, often, does) simply "close up shop" and "reopen" under a new name.

Beware suspiciously cheap suppliers located wholly within the PRC (IMHO).

good way to say pretty much what i was thinking lol. when i used their country selection tool the only one that came up was china. and it does seem to be a pile of companies.

I'm looking at those spider farmer lights now. once i get a commitment from the guy buying my lights i'll get 2 of their 4 panel ones for the 8x4. and eventually one of them for the 5x5. and never buy another light ever again :rolleyes:

If those are your plants I’d say that diy light works beautifully! Where would one pick up something with a similar spectrum to what you are running there? No need to try and beat that, incredible buds!
Holy mother of God! I didn't think those size leafes were achievable with indoor setups.. those are freaking guerilla hands bro! And then that seedling run! My God man mind if I ask what nutrient regimen are you using??

Back
Top Bottom