Cinnamon237

I have one auto Russian Haze from Seedsman. She's mainly sativa and I believe she's flowering. She was planted about a month & a half ago. I have her in a 3 gallon fabric pot planted in a coco-coir/perlite mix and I hand water her about once a week (dry topsoil) alternating between water and neuts. I've got 2x 40w daylight CFLs at the top and in the last week I've installed 4x 40w soft white CFLs on the sides. She's in a plastic cabinet with two small fans. I'm a first time grower just getting my feet wet and I'm already surprised she's made it this far.

Now to the questions:

1. In the beginning of the grow, I made a mistake of thinking she was a photo instead of an auto. I had her on a 24 hr light schedule (top cfls only) with increasing amounts of micro, grow, bloom, and calmag neuts. I switched her over to 18/6 a week before installing the side cfls when I realized what she was. Is that ok? Can I continue using the same neut schedule until harvest?

2. Prior to installing the side lights, I noticed a few of my bottom leaves dying off and two are still slightly discolored. I read that this is normal and I haven't seen it worsen. Is that ok?

2. Since I am a new grower and autos are quite different from photos, is it correct to say she's currently flowering? I usually check her daily for growth but for the past week 1/2 I haven't really noticed any. I have however noticed a very light smell coming off of her. What am I looking for?

Based on the infor shared, any tips would be helpful as well.

Here's some photos:
Plant-
20150613_204718.jpg

Grow setup-
20150613_204729.jpg

Yellow/Dying leaves-
20150613_204740.jpg
20150613_204753.jpg

Close-up of pistils-
20150613_204800.jpg

Sorry about all the questions but I just really want to make sure my baby is doing ok!

You're girl is beautiful. I would start with taking a deep breath and patting yourself on the back. Because you deserve it.

I hope I can answer your questions. It's ok that you switched the light cycle. Auto flowers don't care what light cycle they have they will do their own thing. As long as you provide light.

It's safe to say you are flowering now. When you first see the hairs(pistils) you are flowering.

As for nutes. I don't think you mentioned what kind you're using. Which ever they are, now that she is in flower, she needs more phosphorus and less Nitrogen. As as you see 3 numbers on the nutes and the 3rd number is higher. (That's a very basic rundown of nutes (very very basic))

The yellowing of her bottom leaves is quite normal. She will do this as she goes. But you want to ensure that you are watering her with 10% run off and try and test the PH to ensure there's nothing wrong with the root system.

I think you're doing great! Keep it up!

I've been using B.C Grow, Micro, Bloom, & Magical from my Technaflora Plant Products's kit. It also includes a few other nutrients but I haven't touched them since I don't know what they do. I've been using the following nutrient schedule since I was unable to find one for this specific brand. I'm on week 6 for my next watering. nutrient sched — Postimage.org

n35.jpg

n_2_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom