Is my light set up good?

From the photos you posted - I can't see any sign of stretching which is good. That tells me the plants are indeed getting sufficient light to grow. I would still put them closer than your photos though, but as I do not know your spesific light - look out for light burns just in case :) But it should work out

The light is 30 inches from canopy in every pic and I have 1 300 watt led and 2 150 watt SATCO plant lights
Which I am switching for 1 150 watt hps and my 300 watt led for side lighting and a 1000 watt Led for center light

add another satco like you intend even things up. lights look from pic on the high side. regards

I have a SATCO 150 on each side of my 300 watt led but I'm switching to 150 watt hps and my 300 watt led for side lighting and I'm adding a 1000 watt led for center lighting
You think that will speed things up?
How far from the canopy if I'm running that much light in a 4x4x6.5

Wouldn't that much light in there cause the heat to raise to some insane levels. How big is your space?

I have a SATCO 150 on each side of my 300 watt led but I'm switching to 150 watt hps and my 300 watt led for side lighting and I'm adding a 1000 watt led for center lighting

Also 50 watt SATCO plant lights - I never heard about those.

I'm in a 4x4x6.5 grow tent

My current set up is 2 150watt SATCO plant lights on opposite sides of my 300watt led in the center

I was saying before that I wanted to switch from halogen light
And use a 150 watt hps to the left of the 1000 watt led and the 300 watt I already have on the right

LED's drive at about half of what the manufacture says they drive so really I would be running a 1000 watt led at center ( really 500-600watt from wall)
And have the extra 450 watts of light on the sides I'm trying to get the biggest yield I can get.. lmk if u think this is well thought @DeVille

Current setup looks like dis bro @DeVille
Side by side 150 watt Satco lights and a 300 watt led center

420-magazine-mobile319650778.jpg

nAH - I would say that this is really good thinking. You will get quite a power-house with that setup. I have faith in this run. I'll follow along your journey if you don't mind :) Perhaps I may or may not know the answers to the things you are wondering about during your grow. I do have quite some experience with growing

I'm in a 4x4x6.5 grow tent

My current set up is 2 150watt SATCO plant lights on opposite sides of my 300watt led in the center

I was saying before that I wanted to switch from halogen light
And use a 150 watt hps to the left of the 1000 watt led and the 300 watt I already have on the right

LED's drive at about half of what the manufacture says they drive so really I would be running a 1000 watt led at center ( really 500-600watt from wall)
And have the extra 450 watts of light on the sides I'm trying to get the biggest yield I can get.. lmk if u think this is well thought @deville

The way LED manufacturers call their lamps 300, 800, 1600 and so on. It's kinda confusing the shit out of folks. People buy a 1600 and believe they'll get 1600 true watts for their tents.

That's more or less the reason I ended up going for Mars-Hydro. At least they gave realistic comparisements with HID/HPS on their lamps. I have two 320's in my current setup. Total draw 1600 watt. Both of them replace a 800 hps. So here they match up with their HPS counterparts

also - Feel free to follow my current journal. I've done quite a few grows during the years - If you're new to LED growing you can perhaps pick up a trick or 5 :)

Let's say you would do a scrog with that setup. You have about 1000 real watts in total with all lights connected. for a 4x4 that's actually perfect and with a high-producing strain, you should be able to produce close to a KG of dried buds from that setup. 700-1000g depending on strain and training techniques.

Let's say you would do a scrog with that setup. You have about 1000 real watts in total with all lights connected. for a 4x4 that's actually perfect and with a high-producing strain, you should be able to produce close to a KG of dried buds from that setup. 700-1000g depending on strain and training techniques.

Hopefully I yield anywhere from a pound to a pound and a half that's my goal.
I will be using the SCROG technique and LST technique. Even supercropping if needed but I will try to stay away from that.
How should I ease my plants into the new light when everything comes in the mail?

Strain is cherry Ak on right side and is a regular bag seed other on the left is blue dream bag seed

How far into veg before I can tell if male or female? I have a feeling both are female.. but that's just from the way internode growths are.

Just look at black diamonds Lights. Made by LEDRF from this forum, also is a sponsor. He has two lights that would be perfect in that set up. The Goliath which is a monster of a light also he has a new COB light. Both have great par readings and both have been proven to pull over a pound in that space.

I'll look into those bro thanks for ur input

Are they expensive led's?

All input is appreciated!

Yeah - If you have cash laying around and want to check out something very interesting, I would check out those lamps as well. If they're as good as the hype, then you get something amazing for quite a good price

Just look at black diamonds Lights. Made by LEDRF from this forum, also is a sponsor. He has two lights that would be perfect in that set up. The Goliath which is a monster of a light also he has a new COB light. Both have great par readings and both have been proven to pull over a pound in that space.

Yeah - If you have cash laying around and want to check out something very interesting, I would check out those lamps as well. If they're as good as the hype, then you get something amazing for quite a good price

I have funds to a certain point, I grow half for da money, half passion for cannabis

If I paid 1200 for a Goliath LED I wouldn't be making the profit I'm looking for.
That's why I go with any manufacturer and jus cut what wattage they are telling me by 50%. led's are ideal for me. Not to much heat is produced and par readings are intense.
I wanted to add that 150 watt hps in the tent because having both leading light sources for cannabis in the same tent hitting the same canopy might do me good.. theoretically!

I know they have a lamp they call the perfect sun. But that one is supposed to be so powerful you need to use a light-mover or you'll fry your plants. Then they sell a slightly smaller one that would be perfect in your setup. But as you already have so many lights I think I would use those :)

I have plenty of lights. Even if technology updates all the time doesn't mean the old lamps stop growing good weed :)

I know they have a lamp they call the perfect sun. But that one is supposed to be so powerful you need to use a light-mover or you'll fry your plants. Then they sell a slightly smaller one that would be perfect in your setup. But as you already have so many lights I think I would use those :)

I have plenty of lights. Even if technology updates all the time doesn't mean the old lamps stop growing good weed :)

U got me there I might have to just suck it up and stick to the halogen
Even thought halogen is apprentley
(Not a correct light source for cannabis)
I bought them Bekause of availability
And that they are in the blue spectrum so having both spectrums of light seemed like da way to go..
But every other thread about halogen says they're garbage..

I have funds to a certain point, I grow half for da money, half passion for cannabis

If I paid 1200 for a Goliath LED I wouldn't be making the profit I'm looking for.
That's why I go with any manufacturer and jus cut what wattage they are telling me by 50%. led's are ideal for me. Not to much heat is produced and par readings are intense.
I wanted to add that 150 watt hps in the tent because having both leading light sources for cannabis in the same tent hitting the same canopy might do me good.. theoretically!

Cheap LED's just won't get the same yield regardless of the wattage. It's all about the par readings when it comes to LED's. If the par isn't high enough you won't get deep canopy penetration.

Black Dimond use high quality LED bulbs not Chinese crap. I'd say it worth the money, plus the guy has video's and grow journals on here proving the amount he's pulled using them. He pulled nearly 3 pounds using his COB setup.

However if you want to go cheap then I'd look into a diy COB LED build, plenty of info on this forum about that too and people are getting big yields and not paying much for there set ups.

Cheap LED's just won't get the same yield regardless of the wattage. It's all about the par readings when it comes to LED's. If the par isn't high enough you won't get deep canopy penetration.

Black Dimond use high quality LED bulbs not Chinese crap. I'd say it worth the money, plus the guy has video's and grow journals on here proving the amount he's pulled using them. He pulled nearly 3 pounds using his COB setup.

However if you want to go cheap then I'd look into a diy COB LED build, plenty of info on this forum about that too and people are getting big yields and not paying much for there set ups.

420-magazine-mobile1749919169.jpg

Which 1 of the 2 would be sufficient ?

Back
Top Bottom