Is my light set up good?

I'm afraid this is where my knowledge runs out. I haven't properly looked into COB myself because I don't have the space at the moment for a larger tent ect. I've just seen the results from other grow journals. Try find a diy cob thread and ask in there as they will have allot more knowledge on this subject. Otherwise hopefully someone with more knowledge will post.

Here's what my "cheap" chinese LED's get me :D
harvest_0058.jpg
buds_0037.jpg

What wattage light should I go with? I'm thinking 900 watts of LED with a 150 watt SATCO plant light so 1,050watts of light would be sufficient to yield a pound or a little more from both plants? I kno light equals yield and quality on my talent. What do u thinkk I should run in my tent to get a yield like that?
I have 2 different 600 watt LED's in a 4x4 tent. I'm on week 5 of flower. Now mind you these are not auto. And this my first grow ever but here is a picture from Sunday.
420-magazine-mobile1909114821.jpg

I have 2 different 600 watt LED's in a 4x4 tent. I'm on week 5 of flower. Now mind you these are not auto. And this my first grow ever but here is a picture from Sunday.
420-magazine-mobile1909114821.jpg

What brands LED are u running? I'm going with bloomspect 600 watt Bekause the lumens are 1350-1500 18 inches from the light and my 300 watt bloomspect seems to make my plants happy. But what are u runnin to have such big colas

I didn't try a grams per watt grow yet with this lamp. Am working on one right now though. You wouldn't belive me if I told you the dry weight of that huge cola :)

What LED's are you running? And what kind of yield do you get? Looks pretty impressive!

mars pro II 320

Not Chinese crap then .. Your set up looks great and seems to be working very well!! I was referring more to this statement with the Chinese crap...

That's why I go with any manufacturer and jus cut what wattage they are telling me by 50%.

You wouldn't belive me if I told you the dry weight of that huge cola :)

You can't say stuff like this and not tell us the weight, I'm intrigued now!

What brands LED are u running? I'm going with bloomspect 600 watt Bekause the lumens are 1350-1500 18 inches from the light and my 300 watt bloomspect seems to make my plants happy. But what are u runnin to have such big colas
Hey bud sorry for the slow response at work right now. I'm running a stealth grow SG 602 and a Viper Spectra. I did floranova bloom with the Lucas formula from start to finish.

At least Chinese, but maybe not crap no. They're actually very good for the price

Not Chinese crap then .. Your set up looks great and seems to be working very well!! I was referring more to this statement with the Chinese crap...

That cola ended up weighing 60g on the scale dried. That was with the stem though. Maybe 55 without

yeah. I have 3 of them. Right now I only use two though. 3 became overkill in that room

Das a monster kola bro and all your running is the 2 mars 320's?

Back
Top Bottom