Here I have an Lemon OG Haze Auto. Fem. 74 days in an AeroGarden Ultra Led

I do have 2 questions...

Is she ready to harvest?
If no, should I feed her?

image5521.jpeg
image5522.jpeg
image5523.jpeg
image5524.jpeg

Looks like she is healthy and ready to go a lot further. I'm guessing you have several weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I feed my plant with General Hydroponics Flora Series (Micro, Gro, Bloom)

Now she is 10.5 weeks old and she was home alone for 10 days. When I came home yesterday she looked unhappy because she almost finished the whole water in the reservoir. I filled with fresh water and didn't use any nutrition.

Shpuld I feed her now with;

Micro 7.5ml
Gro 0.0ml
Bloom 15ml

?

PH was 4.4 (I did adjust it to 5.5)
PPM is 995

She can go many more weeks.
I'd go with just the Gro and Bloom, lowering the PPM some until the 'N' claw and nute' burn are gone.

She can go many more weeks.
I'd go with just the Gro and Bloom, lowering the PPM some until the 'N' claw and nute' burn are gone.

Thanks for advice...

Do you think she got the nute burns because I was feeding too much or because she didn't t have access to fresh water for the last 10 days?

I don't grow hydro or aero, so...
It looks to me that it is from heavy feeding.

Your plant has nitrogen toxicity do not give it any nitrogen flush your plant with clean ph water to get the nitrogen out.

I'm growing a couple autos first time. they're at 11 weeks. so do you go by the trich color or time for harvest. also, how you tell about nitrogen burn, the leaf tip burn on his foto of his plant? t.y. in advance for your time.

The tip burn is due to too much nute's. The claw ( hooked tips) is from Nitrogen.
Auto or photo, I go by a combo of trich's, pistil development, and bud growth.

Picked up a small led microscope (60-120) to read trichromes since my magnifier doesn't zoom in enough. Problem is I'm having a hard time with the small microscope to get a steady read on the tri's. The things moves too much. Any tips for a better look result.?
Thanks

spy

I have the same problem. Practice helps. Or download something like the Cozy magnifier for your phone. I do well just with my phone. Take a photo as close as possible and still stay in focus, then zoom in.

I have the same problem. Practice helps. Or download something like the Cozy magnifier for your phone. I do well just with my phone. Take a photo as close as possible and still stay in focus, then zoom in.

I use a fine sharp scissors and snip off a tiny piece of calyx or bud leaf so I can examine it carefully under the scope. It doesn't seem to hurt the plant at all....when most of the stigmas (hairs) have turned golden brown, I start checking trichomes every 4-5 days.

So you can zoom in on the photo with the app?
spy

You don't need an app to zoom. The Cozy magnifier app is all zoom all the time and uses the flash to illuminate the view.

So you can zoom in on the photo with the app?
spy

Once you take the picture you can review it on your computer. At that time you can normally do things like edit. If you go to crop you can make that picture just as big but only one small section of the picture. At some point though the number of pixels used to take the picture will come into play and if you crop to small of an area the picture will become fuzzy. If this happens just expand the cropping till the picture comes back into focus.

Oh and by looking at your buds, you have at least a few more weeks to go maybe even longer. Watch the pistils for color change. Once close to 80% of the pistils have changed from white to brown/amber color, you are very close depending on what type of high you are looking for.

Need a little more time. One plant has some cloudy trichromes... just a few and a few scattered amber tri's. 2nd plant still all clear tri's. I did a small s
nip and that helped using small magnifier. Using app too..Still learning it. These are O G kush. yum

spy

Update!!!

78 days from seed (11 weeks)

Planted: October 14th, 2015

- Water Temp: 68-72f
- Additional Aquarium Air Pump
- After feeding PPM 950
- PH: 5.5
- Changed the Led Lights at day 76 from 30watt to 45watt

PS: I changed my AeroGarden Led lights with the Bounty one, which is now 45W instead of 30W. I know it's still not enough but a small upgrade for her. The buds are turning amber I think.

image5640.jpeg
image5641.jpeg
image5642.jpeg
image5643.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom