Is she rescueable? Week 8 flower - sick leaves

SeekKnowledge

20160407_111204.jpg
20160407_111159.jpg
20160407_111142.jpg
Ok so Friday will be the end of wk 8 flower and should be ready for flushing and soon dry & cure hopefully. Im using a 600w Apollo light with ffof soil and nuts line up with Cal mag as needed. Start and finish in a 2gal smart pot(1st mistake) and now they have sick looking leaves. I don't want to toss her after all this work but let me know what should be done if anything. Here are some pics of how she looks as of today.

Hi SeekKnowledge.

I think she'll be fine as some yellowing is expected in the later budding stage. We all make mistakes and learn from them, as I suspect will you.

Can you get a photo of the trichomes on the buds. If no photo, can you exam them to determine their color?

Completely agree! I suspect I'll be happily learning about this plant until I die.

I realize you can see the trichomes much better than I, but they appear a little cloudy to me in the photos. Even if clear, I've seen growers intentionally completely defoliate their plants in the weeks leading to harvest and do just fine. I don't anticipate your yellowing/dieing off of leaves will cause any issue for you.

Happy Harvest!

I can't really see how fat the buds are from your pictures but to me it looks like you have a Potassium deficiency or lockout. If you haven't locked out the Potassium (quite hard to do) I would simply feed them more of your bloom nutrients. Unfortunately I can't see any signature of yours so I have no way of knowing what you are using but that would be my advice from what I can see. All the best.

I can't really see how fat the buds are from your pictures but to me it looks like you have a Potassium deficiency or lockout. If you haven't locked out the Potassium (quite hard to do) I would simply feed them more of your bloom nutrients. Unfortunately I can't see any signature of yours so I have no way of knowing what you are using but that would be my advice from what I can see. All the best.

I will post some pics of what I have going so far for buds tmrw she's sleeping now. But on a side note I have been looking around on the net and found that they look stunted bad showing ok but more like popcorn buds than any real colas or dense nugs but that's just me.

Here's what they all look like as of right now. Plenty of sites just don't look to be big buds or are they just slow? Hoping it'll come together soon. Today is end of wk 8 and beginning of 2wk flush.

The last two weeks your buds will usually fatten up so there's plenty of time for them to fill in and do so judging by the amount of white pistols still shooting out there. Looking at your pots and how small they are I'm wondering if you could have a salt build up in there that's contributing to a possible feeding issue. Do you usually water to run off so that the soil gets a good clean? If you have not been doing then it may well be worth just giving them a good flush by running 3x the amount of water through there, so 6 gallons for your two gallon pots and then giving a half strength feed to get things going again. This is what I would do personally but if you are all set for a 2 week flush then it won't do the plants any harm and you will still get some buds at the end. All the best and I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom