Is there any hope?

Chiefy

Is there any hope for you this…it was light stress and I couldn’t water for a few days put dried on it I’ll dirt was hard I water this was 24 hours after u watered still looks the same from when I watered

1FC72D1D-43A1-4066-A766-D62F1740E133.jpeg

If it was veg i would say keep her , ME if i really wanted to keep her would flip back to veg feed and hope for the best.
Its going to take a few weeks to recover IF she does.

It looks like she has flowers on her.
Give her time see if she is alive.
Do you have any superthrive, b1 or any root health product.
That might help.
Bill

Not gonna beat around the bush. Not looking good. It looks as though she was lollopped and now she has lost all her fans. She will have to revert back to veg using her sugar leaves to catch the light energy. It will be like starting over. On the up side is that IF she survives she will grow into a monster. :ganjamon:

Not gonna beat around the bush. Not looking good. It looks as though she was lollopped and now she has lost all her fans. She will have to revert back to veg using her sugar leaves to catch the light energy. It will be like starting over. On the up side is that IF she survives she will grow into a monster. :ganjamon:
So flip back to veg ok…..how long before I would start vegging again

So flip back to veg ok…..how long before I would start vegging again
Do you mean flowering? You'll need to wait until the plant regains her strength, it should become obvious I would think. I would also say, be a little more generous with watering than usual for a few days/cycles - don't go overboard, just don't let her be completely dry yet either.

Yea I just went in week 3 of flower should I switch it back to veg or wat
Hey @Chiefy hope you having a good day.
If she lives and continues on in flower unfortunately I don't think you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Putting her back into veg seems like the best plan at this point.
It'll give her time to recover and build new bud sites. Lots of bud sites.
She will go monster on you and explode if she doesn't have too much root damage.
Flip her back.
Cut off only dead stuff. Let the leaves try and recover.
She needs as much photosynthesis as she can get at this point.
Do you have anything to help roots b1, superthrive, even a seaweed tea.
Anything to help her roots would be beneficial.
Keep us updated my friend.
Bill

Hey @Chiefy hope you having a good day.
If she lives and continues on in flower unfortunately I don't think you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Putting her back into veg seems like the best plan at this point.
It'll give her time to recover and build new bud sites. Lots of bud sites.
She will go monster on you and explode if she doesn't have too much root damage.
Flip her back.
Cut off only dead stuff. Let the leaves try and recover.
She needs as much photosynthesis as she can get at this point.
Do you have anything to help roots b1, superthrive, even a seaweed tea.
Anything to help her roots would be beneficial.
Keep us updated my friend.
Bill
Yea I got super thrive and some recharge stuff I got from my local hydro store I’ll keep u posted

Back
Top Bottom