Is this a hermie?

I'm on my first grow so I need to be sure. Does this look hermie?

Do I need to pull the plant or just balls if it is? I think I'm seeing about 8-9 balls with 2 hairs. Hell I dunno.

PB270030.JPG
PB270031.JPG
PB270032.JPG
PB270034.JPG
PB270035.JPG

Here is the banana that will show eventually..This is two days ago on one of my females @ 53 days into flowering. Cant find seeds yet, been lloking around the ubder growth. This may be from a bad 6 hours in the flower room. They got to 96 degrees. Seven females and after two days from the heat I get a BANANA!
Banana_Container_3_Day53_flower_6011.jpg

It is too early to cut down, just keep a close eye them..That is how I caught this banana. I passed right by it and missed it during my first daily inspection. Fortunately I like to STARE at them and try to learn the plants. And there it was...Good luck...

it is just like BeIrie said just a swollen calyx, I get those on my silverbubble in there 4th week of veg and never have had a seed and I have had this strain going for three yrs.

Thanks Beire, Snugs. Thats what they are saying in my grow journal as well.

Don’t sweat it man, ur still gonna get high as a mofo. I can see a lot of crystals on that baby and it's only in week 2-3 of flowering(right?). You should be grateful it aint a male, plus you get 2 save seeds for the future.

Keep up the fine work and good luck buddy

Back
Top Bottom