Is this a male or female plant?

szayella

420 Member
it’s nodes are like nonexistent but i don’t know if there’s just slow growing

IMG_3667.jpeg

IMG_3668.jpeg

IMG_3670.jpeg

it’s nodes are like nonexistent but i don’t know if there’s just slow growing
You have the nodes but it is the growth from them that is about nonexistent:).

I honestly don’t think i have enough light
What do you have now for lights? All I see so far is what looks like a spotlight. The more info the better and those that are into lights will be able to offer some suggestions for using what you have or how to add to it.

Never lost her 3 finger leaves so she is healthy but not enough light. She is trying to grow up through the canopy to get light before she wastes energy on branches or maturing. ANY LED or florescent light will help. You can place a 100 wat equivalent household light inches from the plant. You need a fully matured plant begging to flower or 12/12 dark and light schedule to see the sex. Most strains will have staggered branches as they reach maturity. Christmas tree and purple afghan are example of the 10% of plants that always grow branches in pairs all the way to harvest.

And if you can safely have her in a window to soak up plenty of natural sunlight, that might speed things along as well.

With this definitely being a very frequently asked question (I still ask a couple times a year myself) would it make sense to have one thread (this one would be a good candidate) for us to post our subjects and ask the big Q? Or should each still be a new thread?

Back
Top Bottom