Is this a sign they need nutrition?

Terpygenetics

I haven’t fed these plants once. I had them in amended soil for 3 days and then did a emergency transplant before the roots were in that dirt. I did 2 transplants, and my last transplant 6 days ago from 1 gallon to 3 gallons of ffhf.
97DBBEA1-456A-4536-A3D8-17282318A2E0.jpeg
E150D053-68BA-4E8E-B016-F4B06DD036D2.jpeg

The repeated moves to fresh soil has probably kept you from needing nutrients for a while, but soon you will need to start adding them since Happy Frog does not have a lot to offer plants, especially ones later on in the bloom stage. The damaged lower leaf doesn't seem to be repeated anywhere else on the plant, so I am betting it was just a complainer, who was showing you the need to uppot. You will lose this leaf, but wait to be concerned until more leaves start showing similar reactions and you see this symptom start traveling upwards on the plant. For now, it is my opinion that you are in pretty good shape.

The leaves are showing there is an environmental issue, not a large issue but check that temp/humidity, the bumpy/ridged leaves mean you are not in the sweet spot. (most of the time in my experience which is limited)
I was having a problem with the lights but I think they are doing a lot better than they were you can see the new growth compared to what was happening. Or is that still not healthy.
F0879659-130E-4770-845B-29E216C744A0.jpeg

Not saying 'not' healthy but looks like you dont have them quite dialed in. This takes experimenting because each strain will react a little different so small changes at this point. If you dont have a humidistat grab a $5 analog from hardware store, they usually have a combo thermo/humidistat for $5-$10 or so. If you dont know about VPD look into into it... It helps a lot indoors.

Currently my plant is suffering from low humidity because I have another plant flowering in same room (auto) with this photoperiod in veg.

0701211519[1].jpg

Not saying 'not' healthy but looks like you dont have them quite dialed in. This takes experimenting because each strain will react a little different so small changes at this point. If you dont have a humidistat grab a $5 analog from hardware store, they usually have a combo thermo/humidistat for $5-$10 or so. If you dont know about VPD look into into it... It helps a lot indoors.
This is where it’s been staying at but at night it gets to 63-67
FF88DCDB-CD07-4B29-A0FF-98A0AEDC7133.jpeg

Currently my plant is suffering from low humidity because I have another plant flowering in same room (auto) with this photoperiod in veg.

0701211519[1].jpg
Ohh vpd. Don’t no much about it I’ll look into it. Thanks bro

I was having a problem with the lights but I think they are doing a lot better than they were you can see the new growth compared to what was happening. Or is that still not healthy.
F0879659-130E-4770-845B-29E216C744A0.jpeg
There is nothing wrong with the new growth. Pillowing of leaves are common. Just preparing to get larger. @Emilya has given you some good advice and your grow looks good.
Happy growing!

Thanks you made me realize I need a Dehumidifier.

I like it cooler then the VPD chart will show you at 68F is a wide range of optimal RH. Can go cooler so your 63-67F is perfect. I wouldn't worry too much about it plants can adapt pretty well. They can create their own micro-climate at the leaf and canopy just by adjusting leaf angle to sunlight and wind.

If you Rh is slightly high - get more air movement.

Back
Top Bottom