Is this mold?

I have 2 days spraying the plant with 1 part alcohol and 9 parts of water. How many days I should do this. I cant seem to find any spider mites, and the small amount of webs I removed them. Most of the leaves are dead so the damage is already done. But I want to make sure how to know I got rid of the spider mites.

I have 2 days spraying the plant with 1 part alcohol and 9 parts of water. How many days I should do this. I cant seem to find any spider mites, and the small amount of webs I removed them. Most of the leaves are dead so the damage is already done. But I want to make sure how to know I got rid of the spider mites.
Myself I would stop now. Let them finish up and chop. I wash my plants when I chop them. You may want to consider doing this after you chop. I do it to remove dust and debris. You may want to for multiple reasons. Bud washing is pretty popular, easy, very quick and only improves what you have.

Have you checked the trichromes for colour, i think your ready to chop her down.

They're not ready yet.

No way. All the pistils are still standing up and perfectly white. They still have a week at minimum.

This

Myself I would stop now. Let them finish up and chop. I wash my plants when I chop them. You may want to consider doing this after you chop. I do it to remove dust and debris. You may want to for multiple reasons. Bud washing is pretty popular, easy, very quick and only improves what you have.

That is new to me. How you wash the buds, i thought you could hurt the thricomes but I'm a newbi so any new info is welcome and all this spider mites thing have made me uneasy.

They're not ready yet.

This

That is new to me. How you wash the buds, i thought you could hurt the thricomes but I'm a newbi so any new info is welcome and all this spider mites thing have made me uneasy.
No, it dont hurt trichomes 1 bit. I learned it from Doc Bud. Hes a very renowned grower here. Hes a grower who people would know his name anywhere in the country. I was nervous to try it too. Once I did it the first time I was hooked. I will never grow another plant without washing it directly after I chop. I send info in a new post. 1 sec.

Here ya go. This is a thread from 2013. Tons of members here bud wash.
Please check this thread link below out. With a mite problem durring a grow I would do it for sure.

Bud Washing

Shoot. Please click to page 1 of that link after you go there. It takes you to the middle lol.

Here ya go. This is a thread from 2013. Tons of members here bud wash.
Please check this thread link below out. With a mite problem durring a grow I would do it for sure.

Bud Washing

Shoot. Please click to page 1 of that link after you go there. It takes you to the middle lol.

Thanks for the info, I will take a look

I have used habenero peppers and boiled them into water and sprayed within 4 days mites were gone
That is a great recipe
420-magazine-mobile923746897.jpg

ok so here is an update. I thought the spider mites were all killed but it seems I can't see them at plain sight. I took some pics from the thricomes and notice spider mites on the buds. Here are some picks.

S20170503_0004.jpg
S20170503_0002.jpg
S20170503_0001.jpg

Not sure if keep trying to get rid of the spider mites or harvest that plant and budwash them too see if I can get rid of all spider mites . Any suggestion will be well received.

Harvest it and wash it well. That plant is close enough. When you stick a branch in the bucket shake it up and down in the water vigorously, don't be scared to do it. The tricomes are like an oil. They wont move and the water will run right off of them.

What camera are you taking your pictures with?

This one: Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm Observation Stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 250x Magnification)

1666471240945.png

I hope I can get rid of the spider mites with the wash, it looks kind of disgusting with the camera.

This one: Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm Observation Stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 250x Magnification)

I hope I can get rid of the spider mites with the wash, it looks kind of disgusting with the camera.

I am able to take nice pictures too but yours are fantastic. I just bought it via Amazon Prime lol. Thanks.

Yes, they are disgusting.

I am able to take nice pictures too but yours are fantastic. I just bought it via Amazon Prime lol. Thanks.

Yes, they are disgusting.

I had one that I bought for $20 that was a garbage, and a friend recommended that one. And I dont regret it. Guess that after a wash I will check it again with the scope to see if it still looks dirty. Strange thing is that I had 2 other plants and didnt got any spider mites and this one was freebie and was very problematic since the beginning.

I had one that I bought for $20 that was a garbage, and a friend recommended that one. And I dont regret it. Guess that after a wash I will check it again with the scope to see if it still looks dirty. Strange thing is that I had 2 other plants and didnt got any spider mites and this one was freebie and was very problematic since the beginning.
I got that scope in today already. Very impressive! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom