Is this plant ok?

GrowGladiator

420-magazine-mobile659250412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile997818842.jpg

The yellowing of the under leaf and how the small leaf in the middle of the plant is under developed and yellowing :/ new grower and any advice would be appreciated (pineapple chunk)

My two blue cheese are fine.

420-magazine-mobile378406804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile328590180.jpg

I have upped my cal mag to 150pp, I have RO water but it is coming out at 40-70ppm not even close to 0ppm my tap water is 200-300ppm so I only top my cal mag up from the 40-70ppms to 100ppms (now 150ppms) I'm not sure what the "RO" waters 40-70ppms are made up of so I kept my cal mag low so I didn't have to high a PPM reading (seedlings were 200PPM and are 14-15 days old now.

Light is to intense see how the leaves are super waxy on top I think your at the edge of to much light then again that's just me.
I had it under a t5 fluorescent and I moved it under an led but then back under the t5 and in a propagation kit because I was having humidity problems and come to think of it I believe it started after I put it under the led

Could be nute burn but I don't think because the auxin has turned the leave stem purple what did you do to it

I had it under a t5 fluorescent and I moved it under an led but then back under the t5 and in a propagation kit because I was having humidity problems and come to think of it I believe it started after I put it under the led

No LEDs aren't intense lol to all my
Haters. Yeah just set that one off in some nursery type area this makes me wanna check my garden

Despite what you might hear I recommend a watering and place in area where's humidity is high and temps in the high 60s so it can transpire or move nutrients through the plant system

The reason for the precise temp to humidity is VPD don't have time or energy to explain but I made a thread on it

Could be nute burn but I don't think because the auxin has turned the leave stem purple what did you do to it
Just plain tap water Ph to 6.8
I have humidity problems. My other plants are fine 2 are the same strain and one is a diffrent one but this is the only one with this issue. The two under the led are the same strain as the deformed one.
420-magazine-mobile1009919313.jpg

420-magazine-mobile113395679.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1541992490.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1201048910.jpg

420-magazine-mobile659250412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile997818842.jpg

The yellowing of the under leaf and how the small leaf in the middle of the plant is under developed and yellowing :/ new grower and any advice would be appreciated (pineapple chunk)

My two blue cheese are fine.
Looks like possible nute burn on the lower leave I had the same issue on my marion berry kush it has a brown tip on each of my single blade leaves.

It's under the t5 it's directly under it a few inches above same as my other 3 in a propagation kit temp is 76 Rh in the 68 to 73ish range. My marion berry is under the led that's the healthy looking one I moved all the others under the t5. The three that are the same is strawberry banana and they were possibly hermaphrodite. I use fox farms ocean forest

Is that one that messed up in the center under the light or in the middle of 2 lights
It's under the t5 it's directly under it a few inches above same as my other 3 in a propagation kit temp is 76 Rh in the 68 to 73ish range. My marion berry is under the led that's the healthy looking one I moved all the others under the t5. The three that are the same is strawberry banana and they were possibly hermaphrodite. I use fox farms ocean forest

Back
Top Bottom