Is this plant sick?

Drogon

So I just transplanted them from solo cups to their new home about 2 days ago. They went through "transplant shock" (whatever that is) and were droopy all day yesterday. I decided to water them (with nutrients) while they were droopy because the soil looked dry and I was scared they might be thirsty.

3AD0539A-8952-4015-8472-C5534C1CF06E_-_Copy.JPG

Anyways here they all are today, looking somewhat normal. However, I am having issues with one plant. This one plant has seem to be problematic from the beginning. From seed this plant was about 3-4 days late to germinate while the other 4 all popped within 24 hours of each other. If you look at the first set of leaves on the bottom right you can see 2 brown spots that have been present since that leaf formed. Also, I tried to make it obvious in the photos, the top leaf that's curling. Does anyone know whats going on here?

Image-3_-_Copy.jpeg
Image-2_-_Copy.jpeg

Thanks! I thought I was going to avoid over watering issues by planting in coco but I guess not :yikes:
I have a 600w HID about 15 in. away from the top. You think 20 inches is enough?

i wouldnt think over watering , they look fine , just let them settle in to their new home , i water ever day in coco , its pretty hard to over water and i dont use perlite like you .... how is the humidity ?

Yeah, I planned on watering everyday as well.
Humidity fluctuates a lot however, it never goes lower than 35 or higher than 60. Its usually in the 40ish range. Temps are about 68-80 Fahrenheit depending on whether or not the light is on.

Back
Top Bottom