Is this ready for harvest ?

mira4ever

hello, this plant have 1 month in the flowering stage , outdoor , is it ready for harvest?? any help thank you.
55510.JPG
W4P5594.JPG
W4P5593.JPG
W4P5588.JPG
W4P5591.JPG
W4P5589.JPG
W4P5590.JPG

Re: Is this ready for harvest ???

I would have to say, not yet. Usually with most strains I have run, they are ready when you are seeing hardly any white pistils and most of the pistils have turned brown. Also you will see the calyx's swell up and the best indicator is looking for cloudy trichomes. I would say you probably have another few weeks to go.

The plant is outdoor And its gonna start raining in 2 days ... I,ll see what I can do .. thank you guys.

The plant is outdoor And its gonna start raining in 2 days ... I,ll see what I can do .. thank you guys.

Cover her over with some clear plastic. Most DIY stores should have some. I wouldn't recommend harvesting her now, would have been a waste of time, money and freedom for a plant that has barely began flowering.

Yes ,Throw up a "tube tent" or "hoop tent" as they are called.get some white pvc pipe and ancore the ends with rebar or something, ,throw some plastic over and wha la...dry plants.there are lots of u tube "how to make hoop tents" for help.i did that the first grow i did. They were not close to harvest and it was raining every day !!!Even with the hoop tent I have with open ends I am still fighting mold. Next year I am getting a mold resistencing strain.i'm stressed worrying that mold can go nuts anytime.i even thought of pulling mine early but haven't....hey this is your story haha..But really slap up a tent asap and you'll feel better. one trick is to use 4 inch pieces of pipe to hold on the plastic.Cut the 4 inch piece down one side,pry it open and snap it over the plastic and the pipe hoop. does that make sence? hope so.makes it easy to hold the plastic on....anyway Happy Hemping and stay dry !! Red

Back
Top Bottom