It's me QueenZena! I am the one you have been hearing about from Guy Cavallero!

Just a quick update here, my friend is Zena went into the hospital last week and by Saturday she was having hip replacement surgery as the cancer has now aggressively attacked the top of her femur. The operation has been a success and She is doing her best to keep her spirit as uplifted as possible, I just wanted to let all of you know.... we're all her family now.

She's still taking the Biobombs....as she's able. She brought them to the hospital with herself.

Her spirits are still good, she's called and spoken to my girlfriend.

Our thoughts are with you hun.....

I sit here kinda in a daze. My girl is complaining about money and all I can do to not break down is think about something else. So I come to Zs title. Then I think about our friend who hasn't complained......not once. She's not once voiced her opinion about losing so much. I've not even seen her cry, even while in the fight of her life.......Which brings me back to my original thought......and how fkn trivial it is.....whatever.

Zs now got herself a new hip. The surgery was a success; much to everyone's relief. She's coherent and unbelievably; stood up yesterday. Now she has to learn to walk again.

Keep fighting hun.....nothings stronger than you are.

Glad to hear she made it through the procedure brother! Sometimes it takes stuff like this to re-align our perspective on life.

Zena, we anxiously await your return here and will be praying for you!

You're a good man Stank...... thank you for putting it into perspective for me.

Just so that there is an update, I will be speaking with Zena today. No doubt she's got some work to do so I will be doing her thread for now as she concentrates her energies on relearning how to use her hip.

She can't walk yet, but she has figured out how to roll onto her good side so that she can still continue to dose with her THC suppository while she is in the hospital LOL.

I have been reading Sweet Sue's latest post on CBD, THC and how they affect cancer growth. I know that MadDabber has donated his MB2 machine to me so it should be here any day now, I would really like to get cracking on a complete CBD oil for her so that she can add it to her Arsenal. My present Gro contains 2 cbdurban, but at 2.5 weeks old, I don't think they are going to be much good yet LOL.

We're all eagerly awaiting your arrival back here kid......left foot first .

Wish I could do more brother. Hate that I can grow more than I could ever use and I can't give any of it to you or her. If you find any strains that work exceptionally well, let me know. I will breed the shit out of it and hook you up with beans on a future fishing trip.

Wish I could do more brother. Hate that I can grow more than I could ever use and I can't give any of it to you or her. If you find any strains that work exceptionally well, let me know. I will breed the shit out of it and hook you up with beans on a future fishing trip.
Perfect. I'll do exactly that! Thank you.

Hello everyone! I Just wanna thank everyone on this amazing forum for all the support you have showed me based on one person's sharing my story.I have so much to add to this so we can help others as well. Wow I'm so excited to meet talk and grow with this community.!!!

From my reads Guy is the man. GREAT MENTOR and obviously a great friend. Warms my heart to see this. You find all sorts of caring types on here. I hope all goes well with the new hip. Sometimes it is best to keep smiling. Strange how something as little as a smile can make a persons day. I hope only the best for you in your adventures! I'm glad I found this post. Made me smile and made my day. Lets grow!! :morenutes: :goodluck:

Awww.....thanks triumph for the kindness.....I know Im helping, I know we're helping......my girlfriend only has quality people in her life. I would dedicate myself to any one of them . They treat me like family......

So I just wanted to come on and post a little update on my friend Z. She has being in the hospital fighting and internal infection for the past 10 days. Her hip replacement has taken and she is mobile, Z is also going through her 4th round of radiation but she's still sticking with her Biobombs regiment. This infection has taken a bit of the wind out of her sails but she is still smiling......thatta girl!!!

After Zs initial introduction and the whirlwind of emotion that surrounded her...... Things have settled down quite a bit.
I am presently awaiting the arrival of Z's mb2 machine from a donator in the US ( I know you don't want your name mentioned but you are a saint to me......ty!). I have located a reasonably priced online dispensary here in Canada that we can use to provide the bud needed to continue with her bio bombs moving forward......as she can afford it (shes on social assistance) . We originally set her up with about 3 months worth, she still has lots in stock. I realize that upping her dose from 3 to 5 capsules would be ideal so we are going to see about creating some more oil as soon as she is able to afford her stock. My plants are presently nowhere near finished.

That's all for now.....keep your chin up kid.
Love ya.....

Thank you for the update Guy. Its so awesome to see you and Queen are staying positive and taking things one step at a time. We all hope for a quick recovery. Take good care of her and keep us posted on how the plants are coming along too!
Thanks triumph.....Zs been given the clear as of tomorrow. She'll be going on a little vacay to get some rest. I'll pass on your wishes!

Come on over, check out the present grow if you like......
My new grow space

Hello everyone! Its me Queen Zena lol... Wow you guys are really pulling for me! I'm out of the hospital and on my own two feet. I have a waddle for now and using my canes when needed. Guy has been very instrumental in helping educate me on how important this is to my recovery. I had my last radiation treatment. On my hip today and the radiation on my brain gave me the worst old man horse shoe hair do on earth .lol it is only behind my left ear, across the bottom of the back of my head and over the right ear. Totaly fucking funny as hell. Good thing I look great bald.... I am so positive that the cancer is gone from my body that there will be no more chemo, radiation or surgery needed ever again! The only treatment I will need is the natural medicine from the marijuana and oil as well as healthy eating thinking and living. This has been a humbling and wonderful experience for me .I have spent my 50 years helping caring and doing for others family friends and strangers in the street. I have never experienced it in return as I have in the last year and few months. I thank you all, whom ever where ever you are. I want you all to know each one of you with your help has been an out of body sensation.I hug and kiss you all

Youre welcome hun.....of course. I know it's out of your nature, but focus on YOU for a bit. Nobody deserves a little me time more than you. Well see you when you get home.....safe travels!

Hello everyone! I Just wanna thank everyone on this amazing forum for all the support you have showed me based on one person's sharing my story.I have so much to add to this so we can help others as well. Wow I'm so excited to meet talk and grow with this community.!!!

I'm a bit late but I didn't know that you subbed to the forum!

Welcome QueenZena to 420 mag! I'm really happy that you joined! I wish you the best of the best ;)

Thanks for the comments 420. Z left to see her sister for a week of downtime......she wants to forget about cancer for a couple of days. Totally understandable.

Thanks for the comments 420. Z left to see her sister for a week of downtime......she wants to forget about cancer for a couple of days. Totally understandable.

I don't blame her one bit brother.

Enjoy your break Z, its well deserved!

And in complete Z style....... She ends up getting bumped up to first class for her flight down, priceless!

Back
Top Bottom