It's me QueenZena! I am the one you have been hearing about from Guy Cavallero!

Queen Zena

Here is the forum with all of the 420 Magazine forum How-To's. Posting pictures, adding a signature etc.

See: Member Resources

You will get the hang of it quickly.

Ian

King, I don't think you could have said it any better! The overwhelming response has been something out of a movie!! I'm looking forward to actually meeting u guys in person doing some amazing things for mankind and showing the world ....look what we can do!!!!

That a girl .

You guys are amazing! I'm still learning how to navigate this site so help me out and bear with me!

If you need I can make tutorials for you video of any thing you need just holla .

Ian, I am the person that has always helped others before myself. This is a hard lesson to learn. I will be here for all who need me as well. It's great to know that there are others who wanna help others.
Welcome to the best community on the web, QZ. I can say with solid confidence and honesty that this community has gone more than the extra mile in my case. Guy's a solid man with the best of intentions and one of the more knowledgeable people on this form. I don't know him personally, but his reputation precedes him. Feel free to check out by thread that Joe linked a few posts ago. You don't have to post if you're not comfortable, but any questions that come to mind, please ask. There's quite a few people there that are quite knowledgeable and very helpful. You'll see what I mean as you read. Welcome again, and I hope our paths cross soon. 😁

Hahaha well took me long enough but I found you miss Z! Welcome aboard and it is a truly great honor to have You!

Ian, I am the person that has always helped others before myself. This is a hard lesson to learn.

Yeah that was a hard lesson for me to. It took me Some time before i realised What i was doing. In my experience were all alike here... Did not found one journal without People standing Up to help out any way they can :)

Hello! Didn't know you where looking for me!!! Lol I'm glad you found me and I feel amazing know all you guys have done to help me and everyone else.

Some of the most real down to earth people are East coasters

Are you on android smart phone z?

You can re edit your post here on 420 by simply click on your post you want to edit . Then re edit you only have 420 mins to do so though before you need to contact a moderator to help edit post if you fall out of 420 mins lol

Pc version there is a either a pencil looking button you should be able to click .example

I just clicked my original post and this happens
On smart phone app

420-magazine-mobile2138798610.jpg
click edit .

Just to help ya out .

My old man is from
The east coast as well .

Are you on android smart phone z?

You can re edit your post here on 420 by simply click on your post you want to edit . Then re edit you only have 420 mins to do so though before you need to contact a moderator to help edit post if you fall out of 420 mins lol

Pc version there is a either a pencil looking button you should be able to click .example

I just clicked my original post and this happens
On smart phone app

420-magazine-mobile2138798610.jpg
click edit .

Just to help ya out .

My old man is from
The east coast as well .
Nice Joe, thanks for always being so helpful.....

Hello! Didn't know you where looking for me!!! Lol I'm glad you found me and I feel amazing know all you guys have done to help me and everyone else.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom