Been on site trying to learn from you all

Jetskigig

420 Member
Hello everyone,

I go by Jetski and have completed 1 grow and am in the process of my second grow. Medical and Recreational is allowed where I'm based. We can grow 6 plants total 3 in flower and 3 in veg. Second grow is just starting week 6 of flower and I will attach a couple of pictures. I grow in soil and add amendments to the soil so I just have to water. First grow I had 3 plants and managed to get couple grams over 9 ounces. This grow I just did 2 plants one Grand Daddy Purple Turbo and one Blackberry Moonrocks. Second grow so far, I haven't had any issues with leaves yellowing and no pests. So just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I appreciate all the knowledge you share on this site.

Thanks Jetski

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Jetskigig

Beautiful looking garden you have there.
You are showing that you have some skills.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello everyone,

I go by Jetski and have completed 1 grow and am in the process of my second grow. Medical and Recreational is allowed where I'm based. We can grow 6 plants total 3 in flower and 3 in veg. Second grow is just starting week 6 of flower and I will attach a couple of pictures. I grow in soil and add amendments to the soil so I just have to water. First grow I had 3 plants and managed to get couple grams over 9 ounces. This grow I just did 2 plants one Grand Daddy Purple Turbo and one Blackberry Moonrocks. Second grow so far, I haven't had any issues with leaves yellowing and no pests. So just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I appreciate all the knowledge you share on this site.

Thanks Jetski

Beautiful garden my friend. :welldone:
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
If there is anything I can help you with @Jetskigig let me know I'm always around :ciao:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hello everyone,

Thanks Jetski

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀 :welcome: :party::morenutes::circle-of-love::theband::snowboating::Namaste:

Welcome Jet. Are you planning to do a grow journal?
In the near future I took some clones off of these plants before I switched to flower. I have a 2x4 tent that I bought for that purpose and use 4x4 for flowering. But I need to read rules again as I don't want to upset anyone by putting in information that isn't appropriate. Going to look through some journals to see if i can answer my questions.

Thanks,
Jet

Hello everyone,

Thanks Jetski

Howdy Howdy Ron from Michigan

Floridian here. Finally got out. Got out right before the hurricane hit ft Myers beach and took our home.
Come up here to the panhandle, our weather over by Tallahassee is a lot more friendlier then down in the south, and it's still like living in paradise.

That’s Baja Georgia you have to be south of Ocala to be in Florida. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀:laugh::laughtwo::snowboating::Namaste:
That is sort of true. When one gets to the Ocala area while driving south on I-75, you can feel the daily heat get warmer. You know that are entering the "tropics" part of the state.

Back
Top Bottom