It's me QueenZena! I am the one you have been hearing about from Guy Cavallero!

Are you on android smart phone z?

You can re edit your post here on 420 by simply click on your post you want to edit . Then re edit you only have 420 mins to do so though before you need to contact a moderator to help edit post if you fall out of 420 mins lol

Pc version there is a either a pencil looking button you should be able to click .example

I just clicked my original post and this happens
On smart phone app

420-magazine-mobile2138798610.jpg
click edit .

Just to help ya out .

My old man is from
The east coast as well .

Lol much harder from my phone. I need to use a tablet ...thanks my phone is. L.G.

I know guy personally and I knew he was amazing from the minute he opened his mouth. Good people are out here and we are not so hard to find. I am excited as to what all of our futures hold.

Try this Z, if you tap the post that you want to edit, a small wrench and screwdriver will show up in the top right corner. Tap that and it will allow you to go back and edit any of your posts Over the last few hours.

Hey. I feel amazing everyday. I am how ever at emergency where I had my brain surgery. I have swelling on the site so best to get it checked out. Thanks for asking. What's your day like?

Hey. I feel amazing everyday. I am how ever at emergency where I had my brain surgery. I have swelling on the site so best to get it checked out. Thanks for asking. What's your day like?

I really hope you get better soon Z, sending you some energy.

If you hit the curly arrow you can directly "quote" a message so it shows Up in your awnser.. just trying to make it easyer for you to respond on here.. tell me If Its to much at once :)

My day is nothing compared to yours .

Have faith your in good hands Z.

Happy New Years z

I hope and know it will be hopefully a little more peaceful for your fight .

Just wanted to say if there is anything I can do please if I can help I will.

All the best Z

Hey Z....hows the cubes going? I know tea was how you had started taking them.......

Guy. They are way too leafy. I choked a few times . I think the next batch needs to have less spinach and kale.lol I even tried to just eat the cube alone. Not sure how else I'll eat them but I will keep going.thank u so much for all of this.happy New year

Guy. They are way too leafy. I choked a few times . I think the next batch needs to have less spinach and kale.lol I even tried to just eat the cube alone. Not sure how else I'll eat them but I will keep going.thank u so much for all of this.happy New year
That's likely to do with the burnt out blender. I'll make a mental note......the juice should be more " juicy", lol. Well go halves on an industrial jobby lol. So everyone knows......i used as much as i could of 1 cell pack of each Kale and Spinach in the recipe. Not all the leaves would fit in my kitchenaide bowl for blending.

Glad you made it Z!! Welcome to 420 and the wonderful community of helpful people! You have a lot of support and willing helpers in your upcoming journey, just let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you. Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and your New Year brighter and full of joy and happiness!

Hey!!! Lots of love on here!! It's contagious. I've got to start my blog and tell my story. So many will benefit and that's what fuels me. Helping others.lol then all the help I'm getting from this amazing forum won't be so hard for me to except." Givers have a hard time being receivers, but we all need help at some point.what ever it takes to keep us moving forward

Hi! I've been looking for this to reply. Lol still learning this thing... how are you? Thank you for your willingness to be supportive
It's all good, now that we figured out how you get in, you'll be cruising threads in no time.....lol. There's things here that I still don't understand.

Great to see you on!

Back
Top Bottom