Jagermeister Grow

Hi --- just looking at your picture and don't really see any problem. Could you post a picture. I don't see any curing leaves. When you say curling - are they curling up or down?

Nitrogen usually exhibits itself by leaves at the bottom turning yellow and falling off.

oh i plucked the bottom leaves off they were curled up inwards but i took them all off

i got problems with my other dwc grow i need help with im thinking this plant will be ok some of the leaves are like brown and crumble easy thats all that wrong with jr but i got sr and ww they got something weird usually i know what they would be i cant seem to diagnose this

should i be making a effort to take off the organic matter off the roots with mist and water or keep it on there the roots seem very nice and strong theres a shitload of humidity in the tent i try to expel as much as i can its hard the leaves are showing sign of nitrogen or nute burn but i dont usually grow in dwc only soil i dont run into this with soil

should i be making a effort to take off the organic matter off the roots with mist and water or keep it on there the roots seem very nice and strong theres a shitload of humidity in the tent i try to expel as much as i can its hard the leaves are showing sign of nitrogen or nute burn but i dont usually grow in dwc only soil i dont run into this with soil

I would leave the roots along. I use HydroGuard in my nutrient solution. It protects the roots and enhances their mass.

Are you adding Cal-Mag to your nutrients. YOu will definetly need to add if in DWC or CoCo.

What's your PH?

ph is 6.0 and no cali mag i got a nother kind from the organic go box but its not the same line of nutes so i didnt add it its flora series im using the cali mag i got is organic for the other series

do you people want to see my little bonsai tree? i dont want anyone to get frost byte tho

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom