Second Time Around

I did see some Lcd's today at Wal-Mart that were about the same price but I have read a lot on here that cfl's do the same thing and do not get as hot as all the others. Honestly when I went to the isles with all the light bulbs which I have never really bought before I got really confused as to what to get..so I got the one that I knew the most about..

Ok just have to say I am way to excited to see my new timer shut the lights off at 11pm all by them selves and turn them on I tell ya I am not liking 6 hrs of sleep.5 am comes way to early. Bad enough I have to be a human alarm clock to the kids lol

Ok so what do ya think about mixing cfl and lcd lighting?

Ok so what do ya think about mixing cfl and lcd lighting?

extra light helps,I think your talking about those household ones for light fixtures? I dont have any idea on their quality.I made my switch to a reflector series 96x 3w from a 420 sponsor. It draws about the same watts as 8-9 of those new cfls you got and I feel less heat.
see here Mars Hydro LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro
I personally felt the coverage area was closer to 2 foot by 3 foot than what is stated ,it could be the hieght I use them at tho .Thats when I used cfls to add extra light until I bought a second one sometime back in my old long journal

I transplanted my baby yesterday should I have watered? the new soil was pretty wet from the rain going trough the bag I am assuming..I did not add any h20 should I today?

PHOTO QUESTIONS ON SEX
CAM000346.jpg
CAM000333.jpg

I am on my 3rd node right now. so soon I hope. I am so excited to find out. I have a diff question. So last night we had problems with the electric company and the lights were cut for about 12 hrs do you think that shocked the plant.

No an outage that short would not cause shock. Keep in mind that males generally show their sex quicker than females....so no sign is always a good sign! My last experience with unfeminized seeds....popped ten DNA Sharksbreath and nine were males. Males generally show quicker growth also...... this is to allow the male to tower over females to help insure propogation. I would encourage you to use feminized seeds!

Shew that is good news.. :high-five:

Mine will be 2 weeks from seed!! I am glad that you think mine is doing so well. No one was saying that it looked good so i was beginning to wonder.

PHOTO UPDATE 9/12/15

CAM000372.jpg
CAM000363.jpg
CAM000354.jpg
CAM000415.jpg
CAM000406.jpg
CAM000385.jpg

Hi TinkerFarm
I'm believing when plants lowest leaves yellow and the uppers and new growth looks good like yours does the plant is pulling nutrients from them lowers to support the new growth up top. I dont know what nutrients are in your soil off hand now but feel your baby may be hungry for Nitrogen.
I dont think this is from the transplant and not watering then because Its is good to let your soil dry enough between waterings for the roots to grow more seeking water and getting the air also needed by them. Too dry and the leaves hang straight down ,but can be saved in quick enough time.

Hi TinkerFarm
I'm believing when plants lowest leaves yellow and the uppers and new growth looks good like yours does the plant is pulling nutrients from them lowers to support the new growth up top. I dont know what nutrients are in your soil off hand now but feel your baby may be hungry for Nitrogen.
I dont think this is from the transplant and not watering then because Its is good to let your soil dry enough between waterings for the roots to grow more seeking water and getting the air also needed by them. Too dry and the leaves hang straight down ,but can be saved in quick enough time.

Right now I have not used and Nuts but do you think I should and if yes is 24/8/16 good to start at a 1/4 th strength per gallon.

Thats normal for them to yellow and fall off. Its a sign of progress in the plants life. My first plant, they stayed healthy and green for almost three weeks. But the seedling I have now, Its been like 1.5 weeks and its already gone. If your new growth is looking good generally dont worry about it. Some lower leaves may yellow and die off, they will be choked out of light due to a canopy over head.

As far as the strange leaf growth, dont worry about it. I was worried about it my first plant, but plants will do all kinds of weird shit. 4 Finger leafs, 8 finger leaves, 9 finger leaves, and 1 finger leaves. Its fine as long as your plants coming along. It should be develope a true 7 leaf set soon.

WaIT ON THE NUTES.

Right now I have not used and Nuts but do you think I should and if yes is 24/8/16 good to start at a 1/4 th strength per gallon.

High TinkerFarms
I would be scared to use that fertilizer kinda.So waiting on those nutes is best thing to do.
Can you find the ingredients list to your soil to see what you have?
I try to grow organic and my dry fertilizer I use for entire grow is only 2-5-3. If your soil is plain and no slow release fertilizers you could scratch in an organic fertilizer like that jobes vegetable and tomato fertilizer from homedapot lows , you know or epsoma garden tone now with out burning and just give plain water through harvest and no flush.
I have to go post a bunch of photos on my journal here now, I hope things go well
and Im not coming across wrong:hmmmm:

High TinkerFarms
I would be scared to use that fertilizer kinda.So waiting on those nutes is best thing to do.
Can you find the ingredients list to your soil to see what you have?
I try to grow organic and my dry fertilizer I use for entire grow is only 2-5-3. If your soil is plain and no slow release fertilizers you could scratch in an organic fertilizer like that jobes vegetable and tomato fertilizer from homedapot lows , you know or epsoma garden tone now with out burning and just give plain water through harvest and no flush.
I have to go post a bunch of photos on my journal here now, I hope things go well
and Im not coming across wrong:hmmmm:

This is a photo of the back of the bag.
12003377_882904361817274_7770041241406751210_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom