Second Time Around

Thats a nice organic mix to start with TinkerFarms kinda like a seed starting mix that has little nutrition. Those leaves that yellowed do fall first like Blazingbuds said when they are out of light being shaded by the canopy above, My thinking is they are getting light still being so young and that size.
I would suggest finding a organic dry fertilizer for vegetable gardening that could be scratched into soil surface and then you just water only. If you already bought that other one for this grow and can not get anything else then I would be careful and keep low strengths.Another thing is it has a lot of NItrogen which is good for vegging but could cause problems in flowering I feel.
:goodluck: I wish you the best

That soil you are using is basically a soilless mix and has very little food for the plants so a feeding will be needed soon.

1/4 strength will do then just water for the next 2 until the plant can get it's roots all through the rootball.

L8r

How is soil soilless? lol say it out loud it sounds funny to me lol

My answer to that to help OldMedUser is something I copied about soil here
Soil is a mixture of broken rocks and minerals, living organisms, and decaying organic matter called humus. Humus is dark, soft and rich in nutrients. Soil also includes air and water.
And a common soiless mix has organic(peat,compost,coir,etc) and inorganic (perlite ,vermiculite, sand, etc) items like yours minus the nutrients and other stuff.

My answer to that to help OldMedUser is something I copied about soil here
Soil is a mixture of broken rocks and minerals, living organisms, and decaying organic matter called humus. Humus is dark, soft and rich in nutrients. Soil also includes air and water.
And a common soiless mix has organic(peat,compost,coir,etc) and inorganic (perlite ,vermiculite, sand, etc) items like yours minus the nutrients and other stuff.

I learn something more every time i look at this thanks I didnt even know I had soilless

I may be medicated and not seeing this correctly, but it looked like your plant had two tops already? (on the last pic you posted) If so, lucky you!!

Really this was taken yesterday.. I know the bottom leaves are yellow I am working on fixing that but look closely do you see 2 tops?
CAM000765.jpg

It looked like the two side leaves on your three pointed leaves were their own node set, my bad

Oh that is medded up!! I was so excited

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom