Jake's Sour Girl Autoflower

Here they are a week later. I see a little cal mag deficiency I need to pick some up. I added another 1000W LED 200 True Watts. That gives me 680+ to work with. One of my lights is from eBay and I don’t have a tester so I’m only banking on 100W from that thing. 2 bag seeds made it to the tent and I’m on 20/4 light schedule now.

Looking good Zonked.
Those wires may get in the way just now.
I haven't done any auto's yet so I will pop in every now and then to see how they go..
Thanks for comments on my ongoing introduction thread.
:peace:
I appreciate your response. The wires are definitely something I have to deal with. It wasn’t so messy when I first started with just two lights lol. I’m going to deal with that this week.

I cleaned up the wires a bit. I may need to add another tie and keep them higher once they grow a bit. One of the bag seeds died. The other is going strong. I used recycled soil from my last grow for those two. Still didn’t take the dead one out. I will be watering them tomorrow with tap water and generic garden nutes as it is better than no nutes in my opinion. With PH I am not overly picky anything between 6-6.3 seems to be what I come up with when adjusting.

Been a while since I posted I have been busy. These plants started flowering and the bag seed is vegging nicely. Recent raised the light I got a bit of burn. Just been feeding when they go dry about two days. Using those generic nutes still and keeping a good PH. They’re back on 24 hours of light. I will be moving so might hav to cut these down before they reach full potential but I have a couple weeks.

I had no choice but to harvest a few days ago. I wet trimmed and hung them.. mostly dry already as they were small plants. 141 grams of nugs right now. I will add the final weight and a pic next week when I have some smokeable buds. I don’t imagine I’ll keep it in jars for long.

Back
Top Bottom