Jamie Waylett of 'Harry Potter' Movies

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
The next time "Harry Potter" actor Jamie Waylett gets high, he better only be riding a broom during a quidditch match.

The British teenager, who plays Slytherin bully Vincent Crabbe in the "Harry Potter" films, ws arrested in London Tuesday on suspicion of possessing marijuana, report several British news sources.

Waylett, 19, and a friend were driving when they were pulled over. A search of the car produced eight bags of pot inside.

As if that weren't enough, Waylett's home that he shares with his mom and three siblings was raided later. Officers found what appeared to be 10 cannabis plants growing under a hydroponic light that was sitting next to a PlayStation console. That's a new way to do it.

The young actor is due back in court in July.

6a00d83451b92469e20115700b6b37970b-150wi.jpg

Source

A hydroponic light? You mean it runs on water? Where can I get one of those? All the lights I've seen run on that electricity stuff (although I HAVE seen a clock that was powered by a lemon lol).

Whenever I start thinking that the US media has gone round the bend with sensationalizing MJ & MJ-related busts, I just read a few "news" clippings from the UK. I really feel for those people.

Last one I read said something about the LEO recovering a couple hundred grams of cannabis and 23 plants.

Recovering... What, had the police recently LOST the stuff so that it could be recovered? No, they just confiscated someone's MJ and plants. But using words such as "recovering" helps present the person that got busted as a criminal - like a thief, after he steals something and is arrested the cops say that they've "recovered" the diamonds.

Give me a break. Will the last honest news-reporter... Oh wait, never mind, I'm a few decades too late.

(Err... That last was NOT meant to be a slam on User or anyone else who gathers reports that have already been published. You know what I meant lol.)

Once upon a time years ago when I was doing that stuff I (luckily for me) had my window open and overheard one neighbor say to another that she kept smelling a skunk.

The next evening when I came home I knocked on my (most gossipy) neighbor's door and told her that my cat had been sprayed by a skunk a couple of days ago and to be careful and let me know if they spotted it "because I have a friend that works in animal control."

Twice during the next three weeks someone told me that they thought they might have seen "the skunk" but that it was dark and it might have been a cat.

Ever been in one of those situations where keeping a straight face was the most important thing in the world and found yourself chewing the inside of your cheek bloody trying not to lose it and STILL knowing that if you didn't make your exit soon you were going to end up rolling around on the ground laughing even though you knew what it would cost you?

I have.

Luckily harvest came lmao.

The moral to this story (rotfl) is: Never act guilty!

Sure, I may have done what they thought I might have done - but I was NEVER guilty. For I commited no (moral) crime.

Nah, flip a coin.

I bet he didn't even grow up tough (ok, from looking at the picture that's a given) like he would have had his name been Sue.

Potter star charged over cannabis

Harry Potter actor Jamie Waylett has been charged with growing cannabis plants, Scotland Yard said.

The 19-year-old, who played Vincent Crabbe in the films, of Messina Avenue, Kilburn, north London, will appear at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court on July 16 charged with producing 10 cannabis plants.

He appeared as a sidekick of villain Draco Malfoy in all of the Harry Potter films.

Another man, John William Innis, 20, of Mays Lane, Barnet, Hertfordshire, will appear at the same court on July 16 charged with possession of 11 bags of cannabis and possession of a knife.

Back
Top Bottom