JayBuddz #2, Deep Water Culture Multi-Strain

JayBuddz

Grow #2! First attempt at hydro. Im useing Fox Farm grow big and big bloom nutes with 3 ml per gal. H2O2 (peroxide). Its 29% that i got at the hido shop but i herd the stuff in the brown bottle works too, just need more per gal. I regulate my ph with genaral hydoponics up and down. And....tap water.
Three strains this time. Jock Horror, Bubblecious, and AK-48. All from fem seeds.:) I have 2 Jock Horror and 4 total. ( do the math lol). i wanted to test rock wool agenst dirt pucks so i have 1 JH in each. the ak is rock wool and the bub is dirt puck. 2 rock wool 2 dirt puck.
I kept them in a dome tell i saw roots then they went to the tub. i started in a 3 gal. tub i had to spray paint black. 6 site, 3" netpot, 10" air stone, 30-60 gal. air pump. With 2 gal of water the bottom of the netpots are slitely under the water line. Theyve been in the little tub for about 4 weeks and its time to move. My big tub is a 14 gal rubbermade with 4 sites. i want to get a water pump befor they go in there cuz i plan on only running 6 gal of water. hopefully in the week.

My first problem was brown slim algee, ill put up a pic. its been 5 days sence my last rez chang and it hasnt came back but it was realy bad for a min. I think it was a light issue. I put foil over my netpot and added another coat of paint to my tub and it seemed to do the trick knock on wood. I think it stunted the roots a bit but the plants look fine. Other than that its been going prety well sofar. Check out the pics and let me know wht u think. Thanx

:bravo:
Grow #2! First attempt at hydro. Im useing Fox Farm grow big and big bloom nutes with 3 ml per gal. H2O2 (peroxide). Its 29% that i got at the hido shop but i herd the stuff in the brown bottle works too, just need more per gal. I regulate my ph with genaral hydoponics up and down. And....tap water.
Three strains this time. Jock Horror, Bubblecious, and AK-48. All from fem seeds.:) I have 2 Jock Horror and 4 total. ( do the math lol). i wanted to test rock wool agenst dirt pucks so i have 1 JH in each. the ak is rock wool and the bub is dirt puck. 2 rock wool 2 dirt puck.
I kept them in a dome tell i saw roots then they went to the tub. i started in a 3 gal. tub i had to spray paint black. 6 site, 3" netpot, 10" air stone, 30-60 gal. air pump. With 2 gal of water the bottom of the netpots are slitely under the water line. Theyve been in the little tub for about 4 weeks and its time to move. My big tub is a 14 gal rubbermade with 4 sites. i want to get a water pump befor they go in there cuz i plan on only running 6 gal of water. hopefully in the week.

My first problem was brown slim algee, ill put up a pic. its been 5 days sence my last rez chang and it hasnt came back but it was realy bad for a min. I think it was a light issue. I put foil over my netpot and added another coat of paint to my tub and it seemed to do the trick knock on wood. I think it stunted the roots a bit but the plants look fine. Other than that its been going prety well sofar. Check out the pics and let me know wht u think. Thanx

Hey Jay :welcome: :bravo:

Start with set up, heres my "grow tent". black and white plastic velcrowed to the wall. Exoust for the fan on my light, (250w MH/HPS) on top and an intake hole on bottom.
2654.jpg

Tubs & pump
1965.jpg

The babies.Week 1. I also put some of that plastic on the top of the tub. y not.
3547.jpg

Brown slime algea
5330.jpg

4421.jpg

Week 4
7243.jpg

6286.jpg

9168.jpg

Im going to try and start a little rotation. 1 plant harvest every 2 weeks, 4 plants in flower 4 in clone/veg.
Soon as i get my vegg room done ima start a clone from Jock horror and send her to the big tub for flower. shes at 13-14 nodes bout 14" tall. then ill start puttin 1 in every 2 week.
ill prolly start friday if all gos right.

All went well for the most part. I got every thing together on sat. so i was only a day behind. Jock Horror B, in flower for 1 week now. It exploded when I switched the light, Ill show pics. Finished my cloner. Its just a tub I painted black, a foger i got for 25 bux and 8, 1.5" neoprean discs. Gets hot so I add ice but it looks to be working. Clones are 1 week in and are just starting to show signs of roots. My vegg tub is 10 gal i also had to paint. Grey tubs let in light i gess, but my brown one is just fine. If any one want pic or info on my setup feel free to hit me up.
Now for the pics.
the setup
4_30_10_065.JPG

this was for a fogger i was thinkin bout usin in the vegg tub. ended up just hanggin it in the water.
4_30_10_066.JPG

4_30_10_068.JPG

2 weeks growth Jock Horror B
4_17_10_003.JPG

4_30_10_069.JPG

Jock Horror pic
4_30_10_072.JPG

4_30_10_073.JPG

4_30_10_060.JPG

Jock Horror likes hydro, both in flower now. the two week rotation seems to be on track so far. ima try to keep them smaller than the JH/b so its gunna take a bit to get my timing on. The cloner isnt doing as well as i hoped ether. its been two weeks and no roots yet. idk? is the water spos to be wormer or cooler for a fog system? its pritty worm most of the time so maybe thats my porb. i just started useing super thrive in there also so maybe that will help. ill post pics in a few.

Jock Horror/B. before i put JH/A in sat.
2010-05-03_18_43_26.jpg

vegg room before sat.
2010-05-03_18_44_06.jpg

JH/B side, top and new budds
2010-05-08_18_45_47.jpg

2010-05-08_18_46_31.jpg

2010-05-09_10_46_43.jpg

JH/A,B flower room
2010-05-09_10_45_45.jpg

vegg room. Ak48, bub. and clones
2010-05-09_10_46_13.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom